Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is World of Warcraft worth it in 2020 as an incel?

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
In his manifesto, saint Elliot talks about “ a disturbing new playerbase” ( basically just normies) invading the game. And this becoming a main reason he stopped playing. Is this still the case? I used to play when I was younger, but don’t remember the password, so I’d have to start over. Is the game still worth downloading in 2020 as an incel?

mmo has been cringe ever since wow came out. maybe pantheon will be ok but probably not :feelsokman:

We should make an orc/troll-only guild in classic WoW and raid Elwynn forest chad-humans 24/7

In his manifesto, saint Elliot talks about “ a disturbing new playerbase” ( basically just normies) invading the game. And this becoming a main reason he stopped playing. Is this still the case? I used to play when I was younger, but don’t remember the password, so I’d have to start over. Is the game still worth downloading in 2020 as an incel?
mmo's are timesink so if you want to i guess you could.