Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is women having more sexual freedom causing people to have no friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Sexlessness, yes but loneliness has many factors.

Without toilets whats the point in friends? You can't fuck a friend.

before tinder having a big social circle meant more chance of finding and fucking chad. Now they don't need to have friends

before tinder having a big social circle meant more chance of finding and fucking chad. Now they don't need to have friends
yeah but what about men?

not exactly, it's them having more social power overall.

they project this onto others but they are actually very judgy and picky of the smallest details of others' character, so they do most of the excluding when it's exclusion time.

not exactly, it's them having more social power overall.

they project this onto others but they are actually very judgy and picky of the smallest details of others' character, so they do most of the excluding when it's exclusion time.
their social power comes from their sexual power, no?

Loneliness has too many factors and women generally don't play a role.

I think it's better to say that women's sexual freedom has created more depraved men and a generation of incels and othER types.

There are a thousand reasons why loneliness is becoming more prevalent. People are working longer hours for less pay so they dont have money to leave the house and enjoy life, foids are unable to pair bond with anyone as they've had a dozen or more sexual partners by the time they're in college, men are too afraid to actually approach anybody, etc.

There are a thousand reasons why loneliness is becoming more prevalent. People are working longer hours for less pay so they dont have money to leave the house and enjoy life, foids are unable to pair bond with anyone as they've had a dozen or more sexual partners by the time they're in college, men are too afraid to actually approach anybody, etc.
I think it has part to do with the fact that men don't want to be friends with other incels because they don't provide any value.

I think it has part to do with the fact that men don't want to be friends with other incels because they don't provide any value.

Failo effect is no joke. Why would anyone really want to befriend an incel? We repel people

The gap between the haves and have not's is increasing not only in terms of $$ but in terms of pussy, this leads to shame and isolation for many men imo.

i havent had a friend since i was 13

Without toilets whats the point in friends? You can't fuck a friend.

Nah

Friends and women are separate entities that have nothing to do with each other.

20200302 201751

Loneliness has too many factors and women generally don't play a role.

I think it's better to say that women's sexual freedom has created more depraved men and a generation of incels and othER types.