Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is tryhard atheism just an ethnic aspie thing?

Faggotnerd

Faggotnerd

pecker hard powder dry
Never seen black or whites get into it, always aspies and cringe brown and asian nerds

Autism will restrict ur life way harder than religion ever will anyway so who cares:feelsokman:

It’s an extremely soy thing, I fucking hate them

Never seen black or whites get into it, always aspies and cringe brown and asian nerds

Autism will restrict ur life way harder than religion ever will anyway so who cares:feelsokman:
What do you mean exactly by "tryhard atheism"? Could you give an example?

I miss times of old atheism are used to be about science and learning new things. Now people just do it the hate religion and nothing else.

I miss times of old atheism are used to be about science and learning new things. Now people just do it the hate religion and nothing else.
science is super gay anyway but yeah

that seemed so like last decade

i embraced religion again already years ago. i guess ppl are behind the curve

Atheism is high in North European countries

I have no idea where you got this impression from, all the big atheist figures are white. The "four horsemen": Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, and Daniel Dennett. Youtubers like DarkMatter, AronRa, and many others.

Also not really an aspie thing either, all it takes is a modicum of intelligence to realize religion is ancient fairy tale jewish nonsense. Just dont be indoctrinated and deluded by your cultural upbringing theory

I'm not an atheist. I just dont pray to images or ask for help to some higher being.
Myths/religions are writings from which you learn, semites have implanted in our system the necessity to pray and shit. I see religions just as teachings, they're like novels and that's it

why love religion when your god made you incel

maybe it's a childhood trauma thing