Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this site dying?

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
I've been seeing less and less regular members and FAR more bluepillers compared to when i joined its like less than half at this point.

Everyone fakecels here or what?

It’s possible

Lots of regular posters being banned. Plus I think all the fakcels are peacing out since there hasn't been much incel news lately

Lots of regular posters being banned. Plus I think all the fakcels are peacing out since there hasn't been much incel news lately
was @Caesercel really a fakecel?
Did anybody see his pics?
He sounded based as fuck.

was @Caesercel really a fakecel?
Did anybody see his pics?
He sounded based as fuck.
That guy was high IQ, what happened, did he leave?

I made a similar thread to this because I noticed similar, much less high quality content now, I think this site will be dead in 3 months

That guy was high IQ, what happened, did he leave?

I made a similar thread to this because I noticed similar, much less high quality content now, I think this site will be dead in 3 months
Are you chinacurry as well on looksmax.?
People say this every year honestly, it never really dies
compared to when I joined theres at least less than 1/2 the regulars at the same time of day.

I can only speak for myself, I’m running out of things to say.

Sure does feel that way when you consider how empty this place gets

People say this every year honestly, it never really dies
Basically posters get old and leave, but at the same time new ones join and become big names. Take @Animecel2D and @FullTimeLoser for example

Too many members roping

I think it's more that on summer there's a peak in activity because most don't have school/uni/work

Yes, and when it dies im killing myself
btw Serge will probably ascend soon so its over regardless

No. It’s plateaued at 180-200 members online at a given moment for quite a long time. Users just come in waves, and others take their places.

I came from Braincels so I wouldnt know. Just started posting recently within the last few months. Still the best incel site there is

I've been seeing less and less regular members and FAR more bluepillers compared to when i joined its like less than half at this point.

Everyone fakecels here or what?
Nah

I remember in 2019 it used to have 70 online at lowest and like 150 highest.

It will only die out in the coming incel holocaust when the bounty on each member go from the current $500 to $5000+.

So you need to make your choice now, die on the BLACKPILL frontline as a martyr or auction off your membership on EBAY for $10000 to buy some land in TEXAS.

Or be a sellout like Brendio for a chance at ascension.

Last edited:
It died after Nov 2017, that was the peak

Yes, this site is dying just like us, slowly and surely we are all rotting away.

It died after Nov 2017, that was the peak

It was over before it began. Incel communities will always be festered with sex havers who only want to have a laugh

Yes everyone is banned, it's all on @mental_out tbh