Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this is a viable solution to stop the invasion of Niggers ?

Airborne Ebola

I don't blame non-whites for coming in. If I were some beggar African, I would also go to France. I blame the jews and white liberals for allowing this.

Italy is 95%, Italian. Croatia, Poland and Lithuania are all 98% white. Japan and South Korea are 97% Japanese and South Korean. Why is Italy is 95%, Italian Italian, Croatia, Poland and Lithuania are all 98% white while UK is 81% white and Germany 85% white ? Because nations such as UK, France and Germany ALLOW non-white immigrants to enter. 98% of those people making pro immigrant policies are white themselves.

Remember: LBJ , a WHITE man signed the 1965 immigration. He never had some Mexican put a gun to his head and force him to sign it. Recently Germany made it easier for forigners to become citizens . 95%+ of Germany's parlment is white. A brown Muslim from the middle east never forced them to enact in.

Don't blame the non-whites, blame the white liberals and Jews for creating those rules int he first place. Non-whites aren't forcing them to enact those laws. They are just taking advantage of them and why wouldn't they?