Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is this guy the polar opposite of us?

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★★
Found this under a music video from a Welsh singer. :feelskek:

That's the woman in question btw:

Ew, simps like him are what caused the destruction of society

Wars would've been fought and that simp would've died.

Her looksmatch is shopping for a gun/rope to kill himself with. :feelsclown:

imagine worshiping a foid to this extent just because you listened to two songs of hers that you liked jfl. Also imagine thinking being able to sing is a qualifier for leading a group of people.

Paganism is the most cucked shit ever, makes me puke. I warned you guys about paganism. That simp is an extreme case of paganism.

King James Bible
Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. (1 Corinthians 11:9)

King James Bible
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. (1 Timoty 2:14)

Last edited:
He writes an essay for her to ignore him while Chad just goes "wanna get fucked?" and she'll spread her legs open instantly

It's always some ugly cumskin foid

Paganism is the most cucked shit ever, makes me puke. I warned you guys about paganism. That simp is an extreme case of paganism.

King James Bible
Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. (1 Corinthians 11:9)

King James Bible
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. (1 Timoty 2:14)

It is over, ((they)) won.

Didn't read. I saw that picture of the foid, and I thought that she wasn't worth the time.
It is over, ((they)) won.
Damn bro, your signature reminds me of blowing out the candles on my birthday cake, and never getting the girlfriend that I wished for.