Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is this guy an incel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bulked up" lol

I'm talking about masculine facial features, anyone can bulk up. And Bieber got popular because of his looks and appeal to JB's, not the opposite. And of course i'm gonna pick famous guys both of us know, do you expect me to go pick a random guy from the streets to prove what i'm saying ?

No...most guys can’t bulk up. Notice when Efron bulked up, he became relevant again. If you have a girly face, bulking up adds masculinity.

Bieber was popular with tweens and late-developing teens. JFL @ thinking that menstruating teen girls would choose him over Chad. Yeah, I would expect a little-known actor or a social media anon that had girls going for him. No, you pick internationally known guys.

Has anyone seen this btw?

Today I got bullied on reddit by normies, now I am getting bullied by incels, lookism trolls currycels and few low post count users kek

Damn today is a great day.. Need to spark up another joint

It says "TheVman2". TheVman isn't a normie, or is that not him?

Ok tomorrow after school wait for me, on that corner where I told you, ye?
It's just sad how retarded you are compared to your looks

No...most guys can’t bulk up. Notice when Efron bulked up, he became relevant again. If you have a girly face, bulking up adds masculinity.

Bieber was popular with tweens and late-developing teens. JFL @ thinking that menstruating teen girls would choose him over Chad. Yeah, I would expect a little-known actor or a social media anon that had girls going for him. No, you pick internationally known guys.
So are you saying that cucktears advice of "hitting the gym" is actually good and not retarded ?

It's all about F A C E the body is useless to women and doesn't mean shit and women love Zac Efron for his 9/10 face.

Never go full retard with the natural selection theory.

He looks like my cousin.

I dont doubt that he is an incel, because today the white western girls only like blacks and arabs.

he is 7 irl + white. Which makes him volcel. The attention he gets proves how its all about looks. Good looking people are valued more even in incel circles.

he got thousands of matches off tinder too. Obviously he is GL.
SOMEONE with a FUCKING Brain

It says "TheVman2". TheVman isn't a normie, or is that not him?
That's him
iiBkepUzQeWeSOo_JsJViw.png

The fucking V Man, what a fucking scumbag. Damn bro that's fucked up
I agree.

why it's always white guys who end being fakecels lol JFL

Has anyone seen this btw?

Today I got bullied on reddit by normies, now I am getting bullied by incels, lookism trolls currycels and few low post count users kek

Damn today is a great day.. Need to spark up another joint

They're calling you good looking over there you dumb fucking attention whore.
You know you look good, you're just LARPing on an internet forum like a dumb femoid to get attention and sympathy. What a fucking joke.

I dont condone what vman did but weed is an insufferable spammer on discord. Spams same pics over and over again, mocking ugly people like hamlossus.

I love how I knew he'd be fake even before I saw his pics. Can smell from a mile away man.
kek "mocking ugly people" :feelsmega:

They're calling you good looking over there you dumb fucking attention whore.
You know you look good, you're just LARPing on an internet forum like a dumb femoid to get attention and sympathy. What a fucking joke.
Wrong. If you scroll down below you will see they insult my looks.. One dude deleted all insults after I told him it was posted by vman

@Weed get cancer you faggot piece of shit, I always knew you were a retard

@Weed get cancer you faggot piece of shit, I always knew you were a retard

Why are people like this tolerated, him and that other faggot whogivesafuc need to get thrown off a cliff

Attention whore as a man.

Pathetic
> Attention whore

Did I do something to get that attention? Well not really.
You can thank @Akarin and VMan so your statement is pretty.. um how do I say it... low IQ ?

Of course lol.. I enjoy when people call me fakecel.. Actually boosts my self esteem a lil bit.. I've already sent pic to @Kointo and he can confirm I don't look as good as shown in OP's pic.

Why am I a retard?
Fuck off white bitch you know what im talking about

I've already sent pic to @Kointo and he can confirm I don't look as good as shown in OP's pic.

Why am I a retard?
You're still not close to being unattractive.

@SergeantIncel
Wouldn't you enjoy if people called you a fakecel if you showed them your morph or you heavily frauded picture?

VMan himself said it's a heavily frauded picture :)

So are you saying that cucktears advice of "hitting the gym" is actually good and not retarded ?

It's all about F A C E the body is useless to women and doesn't mean shit and women love Zac Efron for his 9/10 face.

Never go full retard with the natural selection theory.

I'm saying it can work if you have a decent face, it does nothing for the likes of us.

ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban

he will side with weed. lol at calling sergant. he modded weed on discord.

sergant thinks being ugly is made up thing , and its all subjective.
Well... Like I said.. I am not the one making me get attention.. I can't do anything about it, I can't stop vman posting me on reddit, I can't stop OP posting my pic on incels.

they would ban us before weed lmao
I took the race pill, these white guys are a joke , but we will probably get banned lol for exposing these faggots

I took the race pill, these white guys are a joke , but we will probably get banned lol for exposing these faggots
I wouldn't even care/ this dude is nowhere near ugly lmfao.

we need a statement by the mods at this point, what is this joke, why are cunts like him tolerated

they would ban us before weed lmao

I legit expect a crackdown on "witchhunting" truecels from mod team soon, claiming it "divides" community. mark my words
This forum fucking SUCKS. Lol.

@Weed you faggot defend yourself

we need a statement by the mods at this point, what is this joke, why are cunts like him tolerated
@Weed you faggot defend yourself
How do I defend myself? Why would I defend myself? I know who I am, I know I can't get laid, simple. Maybe if you went on discord you would see me there 24/7 everyday and see that I am actually rotting at my house every fucking day and every hour except when I sleep. I don't have to defend shit, I know who I am.

How do I defend myself? Why would I defend myself? I know who I am, I know I can't get laid, simple. Maybe if you went on discord you would see me there 24/7 everyday and see that I am actually rotting at my house every fucking day and every hour except when I sleep. I don't have to defend shit, I know who I am.

Trying leaving your house once in a while.

obviously @Weed is attention whore faggot, why would leak his pic in the first place? He probably asked @Akarin to make this thread to get attention

Why do you speak u cunt, shut your mouth, stay silent

That makes you a fucking volcel.
"OMG IF I LOOK SO GOOD WHY AM I NOT GETTING LAID WHILE I MOPE AROUND IN MY HOUSE OMFG!"

Trying leaving your house once in a while.
I do leave my house once in a while. There were instances where I was mocked by females too, a lot of them.. if you've been here long enough or at r/incels you would know I was getting mocked. I will find a latest mocking thread. Of course I don't get mocked as much as truecels or below avg dudes, I am just average but I still get mocked. https://incels.is/threads/my-first-day-at-official-job.26660/

obviously @Weed is attention whore faggot, why would leak his pic in the first place? He probably asked @Akarin to make this thread to get attention
LOL I did not ask him shit, I do not even talk to him.

Why do you speak u cunt, shut your mouth, stay silent
So do I defend myself or shut up? lol

I believe you 100%. You dont leave your house for sure. The only reason you are virgin. (assuming that is not a larp).

It would be better if you stopped spamming ugly people's pictures and mock them. So funny dude, fat and ugly xDD le memes xDD

oh then we should stop having stblacksops2cel as our idol.. jfl at that statement.
and I do leave my house to go to college or to go to shops.. I do leave it, it's not like I never see a sunlight.

I do leave my house once in a while. There were instances where I was mocked by females too, a lot of them.. if you've been here long enough or at r/incels you would know I was getting mocked. I will find a latest mocking thread. Of course I don't get mocked as much as truecels or below avg dudes, I am just average but I still get mocked. https://incels.is/threads/my-first-day-at-official-job.26660/

I have a hard time believing what you write.

Um okay good for you lol. I have also said that the pic that OP has posted is heavily morphed.

Who can vouch for your non-morphed looks?

Acne + frame and if he has bland shitty personality he's in our boat.
Altho he could easly get landwhales/super ugly girls.

Not even gonna mention bad face symmetry and oversized bottom lip, he prolly cherry picked that photo.

You guys seem to forget how high women's standards are.
lol at this faggotry whitekngihting

halo effect boys

Status
Not open for further replies.