Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is this guy an incel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am possibly below that maybe 3.5 with a fresh cut

my underbite and nose... its over. its legitimately over for me! ive been through so much pain that i cant cry

anyone who has been through what i been through 99% of dem kill themselves... i am only alive through video games and my mum buying me takeaways most nights... which i am not able to eat cause of my selective autistic eating disorder. i a mugly as fucfk. i am so ugly.

WHite supremacy once again

He looks very punchable
oi 1v1 me then fgt

The fact he's not banned and continues to make sarcastic comments makes me laugh at how badly he trolls everyone.
Um what sarcastic comments? Also how do I troll? I am making sarcastic comments because I know who I am and you don't :)

That's still enough to land a high-tier, self-hating ethnic slut.
Not really lol, I had tinder and it didn't do shit

I'd rate him higher than @whogivesafucc

I'd say both are on the same looks level. @whogivesafucc just takes very aspie pics.

Maybe. Blonde hair and blue eyes put him above, imh. @whogivesafucc also has a weird philtrum area.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK im so ugly.. im just fucking done. im soo so so s os oso s oso so so so sososososossosoooooooooooooo uglay ugly ugly uggo pro datz me rude boi

i think im gonna end up in a mental hospital soon(tm)

gonna stab man up dip dab put mans name on a concrete slab ay ay ay

Then why you brag about your "9000 asian matches" as @Akarin describes ?
um I don't brag really, where have you seen me brag about 9k matches? I don't even have 9k matches.. It was 3k matches from bangkok over a period of 2 months and 500 swipes per day everyday..

Maybe. Blonde hair and blue eyes put him above, imh. @whogivesafucc also has a weird philtrum area.
A simple surgery would benefit him. But the most surgery he needs is a brain transplant surgery.

A simple surgery would benefit him. But the most surgery he needs is a brain transplant surgery.

yo momma gonna get killed, did u used to play gmod by any chance?

LOL at this fakecel being a janitor in the incel forum. He is above average at the least. Also, @Weed pm me some sexxy pics:heart:

Man your opinions on attractiveness and ratings are retarded.

If you can find stuff that refutes what I believe, I’ll gladly move to the side of twinks > all.

um I don't brag really, where have you seen me brag about 9k matches? I don't even have 9k matches.. It was 3k matches from bangkok over a period of 2 months and 500 swipes per day everyday..
So that's still isn't enough for you ? 3000 famoids aren't enough to make you a fraud fakecel ?

You don't need masculinity when you look like a High Elf. Asian chicks love that shit.

High_Elf_Mage-Priest.jpg

Westernized Asian females do?

@Akarin I'm sure you're no better with your female "friend" you slept over with.

This fucking dude got 3k matches and people were mad about me getting like 20, dafuq

i just be sick all over my fucking desk from how much fakecels there is on this site!

All whites OUT OUT OUT

no one is uglier than me

im the ugliest white on this forum not even joking

You see that body in my avi? I AM FOKKEN SHREDDED BRUH COME AT ME ILL RIP YO FOKKEN HED OF RITE NOW~
@Dekim

Last edited:
:lul:Another day on fakecels.me:feelsrope:

All whites OUT OUT OUT

Nigger.

Assuming the idea that being white adds 3 points to your attractiveness.... How can you explain me and many other white guys trying, trying, trying, and still getting rejected left and right? We're more subhuman than you. Even with a boost, we fail. This is assuming your side of the argument, which in and of itself is tenuous except in other environments.

If you can find stuff that refutes what I believe, I’ll gladly move to the side of twinks > all.
Zac Efron, Francisco Lachowski, Justin Bieber, the k-pop fags, all aren't masculine and they have MILLIONS of thirsty females who fap to them. You don't have to have turbo superman jaw and 30 inches tall chin to be considered attractive, that PSL bullshit is retarded.

It's all about 3 things

1-facial harmony
2-having no deathly sentences
3-race

Zac Efron, Francisco Lachowski, Justin Bieber, the k-pop fags, all aren't masculine and they have MILLIONS of thirsty females who fap to them. You don't have to have turbo superman jaw and 30 inches tall chin to be considered attractive, that PSL bullshit is retarded.

It's all about 3 things

1-facial harmony
3-race

u love vortigaunts leave it out

Honestly fuck off, in a fucking unicorn land. @Weirdcel
lol I was just laughing at how strongly correlated his comment was to his avatar.

i hate their annoying pretty boy low fwhr positive digit ratio looking faces... even though my first char on wow was a paladin blood elf hehe
They look pretty sick in the artwork tho.
glenn-rane-wowx-cover-bloodelf-thefinal-copy.jpg

shit skin
You are WHITE skinned

@Weed and @whogivesafucc fucking fakecel cunts I will castrate you

Coincidence that both of these fakecels names starts with "W" fucking bastards are trolling the forum in a team

It's all about 3 things

1-facial harmony
3-race

Efron bulked up, Bieber has insane M+S, etc. I see feminine-looking guys with good facial harmony get overlooked for masculine Chads. Picking famous guys as examples doesn’t help your case.

@Weed you mog me because you look much more high trust

My face is in permanent "bout to hit a lick" mode srs even my fucking pictures are kind of frauded to make me look "prettier" and "better"

Efron bulked up, Bieber has insane M+S, etc. I see feminine-looking guys with good facial harmony get overlooked for masculine Chads. Picking famous guys as examples doesn’t help your case.
"Bulked up" lol

I'm talking about masculine facial features, anyone can bulk up. And Bieber got popular because of his looks and appeal to JB's, not the opposite. And of course i'm gonna pick famous guys both of us know, do you expect me to go pick a random guy from the streets to prove what i'm saying ?

@Weed you mog me because you look much more high trust

My face is in permanent "bout to hit a lick" mode srs even my fucking pictures are kind of frauded to make me look "prettier" and "better"
No way buddy lol I always get very low trust scores on photofeeler.. I too have low trust face.

Also this pic is heavily frauded too and that's not actually how I look but I guess I don't mind attention from that pic kek

You see that body in my avi? I AM FOKKEN SHREDDED BRUH COME AT ME ILL RIP YO FOKKEN HED OF RITE NOW
You are retarded if you think your body will save you. I have karate and kickboxing background, and youll get KOed out of this world

Has anyone seen this btw?

Today I got bullied on reddit by normies, now I am getting bullied by incels, lookism trolls currycels and few low post count users kek

Damn today is a great day.. Need to spark up another joint

You are retarded if you think your body will save you. I have karate and kickboxing background, and youll get KOed out of this world
Ok tomorrow after school wait for me, on that corner where I told you, ye?

Has anyone seen this btw?

Today I got bullied on reddit by normies, now I am getting bullied by incels, lookism trolls currycels and few low post count users kek

Damn today is a great day.. Need to spark up another joint

The fucking V Man, what a fucking scumbag. Damn bro that's fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.