Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is this guy an incel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
volcel, he could easily bag 4 & 5/10 girls

@Weed PMed me his pic. He belongs.

aspie and retarded without 8/10 face ? Incel in 2018

He's aspie and low-tier in looks. He belongs here. The pic in this thread is a really big morph.

Chadlite in Brown countries

@Akarin needs to explain himself for posting such a frauded pic.

He's aspie and low-tier in looks. He belongs here. The pic in this thread is a really big morph.
It's not a big morph :D It's a big fraud..

First of all squinting, second angle, third the lightning goes from below my face, not above( remember the shadow from my bottom lip )? So yeah... Maybe if I got my chin fixed I would look like that lul.

It's not a big morph :D It's a big fraud..

First of all squinting, second angle, third the lightning goes from below my face, not above( remember the shadow from my bottom lip )? So yeah... Maybe if I got my chin fixed I would look like that lul.

It's fixable, yes.

Welp, I guess we're done here lel. I proved myself to KyloRen, I won't send that pic again to anyone.. You can also ask @whogivesafucc

vman himself said the pic that OP posted was heavily frauded.

So yes, I am done here :) Thanks for calling me fakecel boyos, legit boosted my self esteem.. ok now back to discord lel

He's fakecel as FUCK, but he's a really good poster on here so I kind of want him to stay and kind of want him to GTFO.

I knew a guy who looked like him and he fucking slayed

Why do we have guys that look like that posting here ?

He's not good looking but he is white, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He can get a girl that should be obvious

He's not good looking but he is white, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He can get a girl that should be obvious
giphy.gif

You're clearly trolling the forum and you're a complete aspie. Stop blaming your looks and admit that you're just too retarded to find a woman.

You're clearly trolling the forum and you're a complete aspie. Stop blaming your looks and admit that you're just too retarded to find a woman.

Stop giving him validation. He knows that his looks are slightly above average and in turn has probably had sex with mediocre girls and continues to do so. Whilst trolling this site for ego boosts.

There are so many naive and gullible people here tbh.

Stop giving him validation. He knows that his looks are slightly above average and in turn has probably had sex with mediocre girls and continues to do so. Whilst trolling this site for ego boosts.

There are so many naive and gullible people here tbh.
Sure.. Been trolling on r/incels and since this site started too.. I was trolling.. kek

Hes just about Chadlite, but even Chadlite is incel if he isn't NT

This. He's a good looking dude. Dreamy blue eyes no homo. He's gotta be troll or supreme ER levels of autism.

It's a slightly frauded picture, I'd give him a solid 5 after seeing his actual looks, he is definitely not trolling the forum.

JFL, how is he a fucking incel, the only thing bad about him is his philtrum.

He's certainly not the worst looking, though. He can ascend through surgery.
I don't believe you, he needs send his pic to an ethic and we will judge

Akarin is very malicious and sly tbh. He created a great conflict and then disappeared even tho he's a fakecel weird fag himself.

At least I did face reveal, feel like a youtuber now.

I don't trust lookism trolls.
We don't trust you cunt , you're making fun of subhuman while you're above average. Your story about outside and getting mocked is pure bullshit.

We don't trust you cunt , you're making fun of subhuman while you're above average. Your story about outside and getting mocked is pure bullshit.

He's a very solid 5. Very average, stop the witchhunting man

He's a very solid 5. Very average, stop the witchhunting man

With his lower third, I'd say he's <5. Only slightly less. Once he fixes that and gains more weight I'd imagine him getting near Chadlite.

All whitecels banned now please

especially these faggots @whogivesafucc @Weed you better leave now

He may stay but he lost all credibility in the community and I will always see him as a troll.

He is like a looksmaxxed version of me, except that I have a much bigger nose.

Acne + frame and if he has bland shitty personality he's in our boat.
Altho he could easly get landwhales/super ugly girls.

Not even gonna mention bad face symmetry and oversized bottom lip, he prolly cherry picked that photo.

You guys seem to forget how high women's standards are.
Stop talking shit that guy could easily pick 7.5/10 woman you autist.

But i think thats not the real Weed, thats a morfed photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.