Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is this forum becoming more degenerate?

If you were mod, would you ban @YuiStillMyCope ?

No, or at least I don't have this feeling

I wanted to go back to our trauma days, again. I'll revive threads at some point.

I have more memories, though it seems they've been deliberately sealed away from me.

People here have talked about trooning out or becoming a faggot being a legitimate way of "ascension" or literally posted both tranny and femdom shit and are still freely allowed to roam the forum. :feelshaha:

People here have talked about trooning out or becoming a faggot being a legitimate way of "ascension" or literally posted both tranny and femdom shit and are still freely allowed to roam the forum. :feelshaha:
we need dat traffic to keep da site alive nigga

Jannies be slacking man :feelsjuice:

It's the zoomers.
They infest and ruin everything.

No. What makes you say that?
Claire Black You Are So Sweet 1
610d9bfed74492c8107c31d9b1d62
Reys5bno1ov91
R3pnq1wv830a1
Tumblr nfd1nmYsDS1qa63a8o1 400
Austinlynnpovgif
Generated 25125273
GIF sweaty nylons feet humiliation POV
474 Image
Tumblr dd6a535ee6edf0fb405b1589ac847a3d 8580f089 400
OIP 2

Incestuous TEXT posts are worse than graphic VISUAL content of humans being tortured, mutilated and butchered now? You're hypocrisy incarnate OP.

i've seen a lot more post about people fantasizing about their moms

i've seen a lot more post about people wanting femdom

i've been seeing a lot more fakecels/volcels on here mocking actual incels

i'd say yes

Also what does moral decency get you? Definitely not a virgin Aryan female knocking on your door.