Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there any place on Earth where the % of white people is increasing?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
It's not that I hate ethnics, I just don't want to be surrounded by them everywhere I go anymore. It would be nice to know there was some place where I could immigrate to be with people my own culture and skin color.

Poland, Russia, or Switzerland maybe? Even better if the country is actively expelling ethnic immigrants, that would be great.

Last edited:
In 100 years the whole world is gonna be mutted. Get used to it.

iceland and poland have the highest % of whites

The civilized part of "Canada" is still almost entirely white. Barley any niggers and 100% immunity against spics.

The civilized part of "Canada" is still almost entirely white. Barley any niggers and 100% immunity against spics.
Maybe some parts of northern Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland maybe have mostly whites for now, thats about it. But it's just a matter of time before the curries invade everywhere. I just can't fucking take it anymore. I'm either leaving Canada or Kaczynski-maxxing somewhere in BC or northern Ontario.

Do you consider Jews or even Arabs white? If not, no

Maybe some parts of northern Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland maybe have mostly whites for now, thats about it. But it's just a matter of time before the curries invade everywhere.
Yeah, it's mostly the major cities like Toronto and Montréal that are "diversity" utopias. And then Vancouver is pretty much Hong Kong 2.0. The suburbs and the rural areas are still pretty white.
I just can't fucking take it anymore. I'm either leaving Canada or Kaczynski-maxxing somewhere in BC or northern Ontario.
Same, if I take the "Canada" route I might just settle in Northern Ontario near Hudson's Bay or Alberta, if I could brace the winter that is. But I think it's better if I stay here in the US and go to the Rocky Mountains or the Ozarks.

At least the Western white countries. There's no incentive for mass migration into third-world ethnic countries as they are still separate from each other.

Yeah, it's mostly the major cities like Toronto and Montréal that are "diversity" utopias. And then Vancouver is pretty much Hong Kong 2.0. The suburbs and the rural areas are still pretty white.

Same, if I take the "Canada" route I might just settle in Northern Ontario near Hudson's Bay or Alberta, if I could brace the winter that is. But I think it's better if I stay here in the US and go to the Rocky Mountains or the Ozarks.
Since you're already in the US you have way more Kaczynski-maxxing options like in Alaska, Colorado, Vermont, Maine etc. Anywhere that's really low population density, but enough civilization to live comfortably.

Since you're already in the US you have way more Kaczynski-maxxing options like in Alaska, Colorado, Vermont, Maine etc. Anywhere that's really low population density, but enough civilization to live comfortably.
New England is an option considering that I'm close to that region. The problem is that the New England states are still very liberal and gun control is more stringent.

Same with the Pacific Northwest.

Colorado and the other Rocky Mountain states are a better option even if they are far.

Also Alaska, though I have to get there by plane or cross through "Canada" by land.

It's not that I hate ethnics, I just don't want to be surrounded by them everywhere I go anymore. It would be nice to know there was some place where I could immigrate to be with people my own culture and skin color.

Poland, Russia, or Switzerland maybe? Even better if the country is actively expelling ethnic immigrants, that would be great.
Maybe chechyna if they count as white. White Sharia country more or less.
Tbh

Maybe conservative parts of US like Texas

Maybe conservative parts of US like Texas
Full of Mexicans and other beaners just like the rest of the Southwest.

Wherever you go in America, there is no escaping the spic because they are fucking everywhere all over this country.

if u count Argentina as white which it mostly is it Italians/Spaniards are white. The white population there is increasing although at a very very slow rate.

Over 99 percent of ppl in poland r white but salary sucks

Also lol at living in other country, you will never fell better than in your native country

In Spain public schools us whites have been already the minority for years. And probably as our today's fertility rates are in top 10 worst worldwide, whites have gone extinct.

if u count Argentina as white which it mostly is it Italians/Spaniards are white. The white population there is increasing although at a very very slow rate.
Yes this would be acceptable. Their women are attractive too. And there are Nazi ancestors there too.

I wanna put my sandnigger coom into a white stacy's pussy and make white gene pool dumber :feelsohh: