Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any hope?

I

its_over420

Banned
-
My dick is 4 inches erect at peak about 3.5 inches at regular hardness, but my girth is 5.5 inches which is apparently above average. Personally I find it looks odd proportionally, my dick is small but really fat, but can I possibly overcompinsate with my small dick length with my girth? Or is it automatically over if your dick is sub 5 inches in length?

Last edited:
It is over if you are manlet and/or ugly.

There is no hope. For men like us, you either cope or rope. :feelsbadman:

Zero hope, even if you get your penis in vagina somehow it will never do anything to please it

Zero hope, even if you get your penis in vagina somehow it will never do anything to please it

Is small dick fetish a thing with some women? Maybe I could nichefetishmaxx... if I get good at giving oral or using fingers would that compensate for my small dick maybe?

No hope, Only cope

No it's over for you

5.5inch girth gtfo. you must be fat.

5.5inch girth gtfo. you must be fat.

No I don't know why my dick is fat but short, makes it look weirder than if the girth was just small aswell. It's like if you were wider than you were tall JFL

No I don't know why my dick is fat but short, makes it look weirder than if the girth was just small aswell.
Well your length is trash but girth is good.

No.

And I'm speaking with 35 years of experience on this rock.

If black...there will always be a camera.

My dick is 4 inches erect at peak about 3.5 inches at regular hardness, but my girth is 5.5 inches which is apparently above average. Personally I find it looks odd proportionally, my dick is small but really fat, but can I possibly overcompinsate with my small dick length with my girth? Or is it automatically over if your dick is sub 5 inches in length?
It's over. You'll never be able to please a woman. Neither will I. Welcome to club greycel.

It is time to visit Gandy, friend.

Stop clinging to hope. Its quite literally over for you unless you betabuxx.

Just accept that youre an incel. Once you accept it you won’t care anymore

My dick is 4 inches erect at peak about 3.5 inches at regular hardness,
Nope you need 6inch length at minimum or foid won't feel anything. Dogs can have that size so that's reason why dogs mog incels like us both

German Shepherds and Great Danes are a bit bigger still,between 5 and 7 inches long and 1½ inches thick. And the largestdicks of all belong to Dobermans and Bull Mastiffs, averaging 7 to 10inches long and up to 2 inches thick.
Firefox lhkAAiDuHm

Nuke America the land of degeneracy and kill all dogs around the globe. Now i'm starting to understand why chinks are eating those little fuckers. PS kill wolves too.

Last edited:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
last 3 lines are a cope since foids are inserting entire length inside with at max only 0.2-0.5cm gap

Last edited:
View attachment 1045378:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
last 3 lines are a cope since foids are inserting entire length inside with at max only 0.2-0.5cm gap

I actually measured my dick again and my peak girth is 6 inches. So now my dick just looks comical, barely 4 inches long yet 6 inches in girth, like a person who is 4 foot tall and 6 foot wide or something

I actually measured my dick again and my peak girth is 6 inches. So now my dick just looks comical, barely 4 inches long yet 6 inches in girth, like a person who is 4 foot tall and 6 foot wide or something
You get mogged by the plastic toy, you can only cosplay as a fridge with that girth

Its fucking over