Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there any Blink 182 fans out there that can confirm if the long standing rumor is true about their song about suicide

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★

For a long time it was believed that the band was inspired to write the song about a lonely virgin who killed himself. Then it supposedly got debunked and the song was about one of the band member feeling lonely. There are still some out there that believe this note was real and did inspire the song. Does anyone know?

It’s makes you wonder how bad the first 181 blinks were if this was the one that survived

It’s makes you wonder how bad the first 181 blinks were if this was the one that survived
I see what you did there clevercel. But fuck you for not contributing to the thread

I see what you did there clevercel. But fuck you for not contributing to the thread
Tbh I’d like to have contributed to the thread with some high IQ insight, but I have absolutely no opinion on blink 182 and had to hurry to get first reply :feelsLSD:

Interesting thread though

For a long time it was believed that the band was inspired to write the song about a lonely virgin who killed himself. Then it supposedly got debunked and the song was about one of the band member feeling lonely. There are still some out there that believe this note was real and did inspire the song. Does anyone know?

Ok GrAYcel

I like blink183 more

Made you blink!

Blink 182 reminds me of being a young man.

Them feelz man. :cryfeels:

>not listening to anime OSTs

Nigger btw. I'm a nigger and I'm proud, I'm not a nigga, I'm not a black man, I'm not an African American. I am a nigger and I've always been, my dads a nigger, my entire family is niggers. But ever since it became illegal to own slaves my family couldnt make a living. So we go to random peoples farms and pick their cotton and whip each other. I'm a nigger born and raised and no constitutional laws can change that. #nigger4life

Nigger btw. I'm a nigger and I'm proud, I'm not a nigga, I'm not a black man, I'm not an African American. I am a nigger and I've always been, my dads a nigger, my entire family is niggers. But ever since it became illegal to own slaves my family couldnt make a living. So we go to random peoples farms and pick their cotton and whip each other. I'm a nigger born and raised and no constitutional laws can change that. #nigger4life
Ok

Awesome band. Awesome songs. Reminds me of time when i was 16-19 yo.
Maybe the theory is right maybe it's not. Good Charlotte had songs about suicide btw.

I don't know man. Good band though tbh I like listening to them when I'm feeling nostalgic

I dont know about it

It's been confirmed. Adam's Song one of my favorite songs I've cried a lot of times to it

mark is a chad he only was lonely because he didn't fuck in a few months because touring