Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there any actual dwarf among us ?

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I wonder what actual dwarves think of us.

Do they feel cucked by society ?

I don't even know if their condition is recognized as a disability which would make them eligible for some welfare money or something.

I don't see dwarves anywhere around me, in fact I don't remember the last time I saw one. Yet I vaguely recall it's not such a rare condition. Are they that much marginalized that we usually never see them ?

Can't remember the last time i saw one either

I would hate to be one tbh , The mogging and feeling so powerless will be too much

6 foot is dwarf in 2019. It’s 6’5” giga chad or bust.

Everyone below 6ft according to foids

bagel boss is not even a dwarf and it's beyond over for him
i'll say that 99 % of dwarfs are cels by default
highly doubt some of them posts here, given how rare the disorder is tho

i think i saw sum1 saying they were 4'11, most people on here are much taller than tho. There are lots of manlets but actual dwarfism is pretty rare. Besides if they found the blackpill they would rope before being able to post here.

having some types of dwarfism is counted as a disability. a lot have health issues because of it as well

The only dwarf I’ve seen in person was a female. She was dating a chad-lite. It’s truly over.

Everyone below 6ft according to foids

Cliffs:

ZanyWideeyedChimneyswift-small.gif

If you are a dwarf that automatically makes you a 1/10, its over with normal foids, however if you are charismatic you can at least be well liked by normies as they laugh at your frame.

I remember once seeing a dwarf couple so I guess your only way of ascending is via dwarfess.

Do you guys know the disabled guy from YouTube with his pretty girlfriend?
He is a bit like Stephen hawking.

I think I saw a guy saying he's 5'11 here before.

@Emba

I get the feeling this poor man might be a dwarf, I could be wrong. May Saint BlackOpsIIcel bestow upon him his blessings

@Emba

I get the feeling this poor man might be a dwarf, I could be wrong. May Saint BlackOpsIIcel bestow upon him his blessings
I loled so hard that i choked on my bagel! Luckily the dog enjoyed my lox vomit.

I prefer the term, RUNT!

Dwarfs should be killed off the second their condition is confirmed. No joke. It's fucking cruel to keep them alive. Also. I never seen a dwarf man, only dwarf women. I assume most of them rot at their parents houses or killed themselves.-

Dwarfs should be killed off the second their condition is confirmed. No joke. It's fucking cruel to keep them alive. Also. I never seen a dwarf man, only dwarf women. I assume most of them rot at their parents houses or killed themselves.-
NT dwarfs mog me. I see them playing football and roller skating in the beach, with friends and females

NT dwarfs mog me. I see them playing football and roller skating in the beach, with friends and females
Never seen one for real. I live in slavland so they probably all roped.

i think i saw sum1 saying they were 4'11, most people on here are much taller than tho. There are lots of manlets but actual dwarfism is pretty rare. Besides if they found the blackpill they would rope before being able to post here.
What if their local hardware store was all out of rope, then what?

I wonder if he worked on his posture and his cold approach skills??
Never seen one for real. I live in slavland so they probably all roped.
I saw one at the gas station a few months ago. He was black.
I loled so hard that i choked on my bagel! Luckily the dog enjoyed my lox vomit.

I prefer the term, RUNT!
Is that you in the avatar?

In the comments, a guy with cerebral palsy claimed to have a drop dead gorgeous wife. Lifefuel?

I hate to sound cliche but you will find someone. I'm not a dwarf, however- I am 5 '6, I have cerebral Palsy(I walk with a limping gait). Also until 3 years ago had a lazy eye which I had fixed. In my younger years I was angry and was always considered the nice guy that no one would date. Just last month I married my drop dead gorgeous wife. I met her years ago while I wasn't even looking for anyone. She was my next door neighbor. When we met I was living with my parents, wore thick glasses and alternated between being a shut in or being mad at the world. Not sure this helps and is not exactly like yours but there will be someone who will "consider you a dating prospect"

Last edited:

They married before Game of Thrones, but he was an actor before and had small roles. He wasn't statusmaxxed but he did have status. I think if you are a dwarf and you can try to statusmaxx or moneymaxx you will be fine.

I made fun of a dwarfcel when I was four. Maybe I'm here with you guys to pay the price?

Is anyone here even smaller than Knajjd?