Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are a lot of normies outside today

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Today is the day in my city where thousands of normies gather to drink, eat and enjoy temporary attractions which arrive in my city.

I went out for a nightwalk and I passed by a restaurant and my heart sank as I see at least 50 normgroids eating and since I absolutely hate normies and have social anxiety I started acting weird trying to pass them as fast as possible ( they were outside the restaurant).

Its not just people from my city but also foreign trash from the bigger cities.

Today is a big no-no for nightwalks. On my way home I saw other invading normscum with children so the streets were crowded unusual for my small city.

It is usually quiet and I like it but today is pretty suifuel and my peace was disturbed and so was my ruined nightwalk.

Tomorrow is going to be lifefuel once all of them go away and let us peasants live in peace. Fuck you big city liberal trash!!!

I eat at home alone in my room with all the doors and windows locked.

ArMr0Gd 460s

it's why I avoid leaving the house. They ruin everything

Climb up to a towER (in video game)
i get the reference but its not worth to do that shit knowing that normies ruin their lives anyway. Half of them will get divorce raped since all I saw were oofy doofies

What is famous about your town?