Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a chance of world war 3 happening

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
what are the odds of Russia actually starting a war against NATO/USA. I would love for war to happen so all the annoying normie fags, chads and stacies would die and us incels too. Our world is already bad, with lgbt becoming more and more normal everyday and women standards becoming higher.

what are the odds of Russia actually starting a war against NATO/USA
0% of that happening. They'll just keep sending money to cuckraine for a year or two more to make some money from the war industry loby.

I'd prefer it not to happen in the manner in which you suggest, where a basic global culling of the population is done and humanity is finished; there is still hope for a more ideal society in the future, though some type of conflict is inevitable with increasing economic detoriation and degradation of the overall hegemony of societal living... :feelshehe:

It could be taken advantage of; no sub 5 male still left uncucked would fight in a war for the very government enabling current moral degeneracy and hypergamy. :feelsjuice:

That would be a significant event, yes, and would surely benefit us in the way of doing the things you say as well as alleviating things like overall hypergamy, foid entitlement and privilege, government willingness to partake or enable modern degeneracy; but for that to happen and transition to a utopia as you talk about, we would all first need to not be nuked to basic extinction first... :feelsUgh:

Also, it depends on the variables below if such dramatic changes are somewhat suppressed by the current elites in power. :feelssus:

The problem is the wealthy elites, bureaucrats, and shekel-hoarders with infinitely more of an advantage than us will assuredly continue to work against any type of subhuman revolution; also couple this with the majority of us simply rotting or wageslaving away without the time or motivation to commit to and organize such rebelling activities, and the changes of such a revolution happening are quite slim... :feelsjuice:

Also remember the majority of society and even sub 5s are bluepilled due to brainwashing from birth and constant gaslighting; for what you're talking about to happen, a large shift in circumstances and overall the mood of men in the modern world would have to change as censorship of wrongthink and increasing acceptance of degeneracy is continuously spurred on. :feelshehe:

Yes, it's happening already but not in the way post-apocalyptic doomers dream of.

Hint: nuclear war will never happen unless a crazy sect raids a nuclear silo.

Not in the way WW1 and WW2 did. More like the global goverment fighting partisans.

I'm still not convinced Russia, NATO and China aren't all on the same team. They trade with each other and do shady deals, but are supposedly at "war". I think the Elites are just distracting us with random conflicts. No real war is allowed to happen bc the Kabals would lose their power over the humans. Even in 3rd world shitholes there are UN soldiers and "NGOs" to control and vaccinate the people. It's over for humanity, we already live on a prison planet.

what are the odds of Russia actually starting a war against NATO/USA. I would love for war to happen so all the annoying normie fags, chads and stacies would die and us incels too. Our world is already bad, with lgbt becoming more and more normal everyday and women standards becoming higher.
The inverse would be the case most likely with usa starting it odds are not high enough western faggots would get their asses handed to them by slavs. West would be destabalized foids would lose influence as less tax dollars to subsidize them. Just get nazi tattoo so you are barred from the draft or at the very least surrender at the first oppurtunity.

wistful thinking

If Russia's assault on Ukraine does not result in WW3 and nuclear holocaust I am going to be extremely fucking pissed off.

It started off so awesome. It was so fucking exciting, finally a major war conflict breaking out. First time since the US attacked Iraq and Afganistan and lost. But since then Russia has been a massive disappointment. I fear Putin does not have the balls to drop tactical nukes on Kiev. He's basically like Hilter but has no dick or balls, he's like Ken doll version of Hilter.

Grow some balls, Putin. Make it rain in Kiev and let's get this started already.

I'm still not convinced Russia, NATO and China aren't all on the same team. They trade with each other and do shady deals, but are supposedly at "war". I think the Elites are just distracting us with random conflicts. No real war is allowed to happen bc the Kabals would lose their power over the humans. Even in 3rd world shitholes there are UN soldiers and "NGOs" to control and vaccinate the people. It's over for humanity, we already live on a prison planet.
exactly this. the world is controlled by one world zionist government. everything about seperation, different countries, etc, is all just show and games for goyum.

nothing will ever happen because the entire world is completely controlled by one group.

any "war" that would happen would simply be a b.s game designed by the kikes because they thought of x or y reason why they should do that.