Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the Netherlands that bad?

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
I've never been there but is it really just Chad central where every guy is on avarage 6'3 and a mogger and every woman is some amazon Stacy?

The only nether lands I am concerned with are the nether regions of Margot Robbie. I need access to them :feelsdevil:

Netherlands have such an ugly architecture, makes me wanna vomit. I've never been there but i've seen some videos.

i feel like swedes mog doe

I know a guy who's 5'7 who lives there (he's Hispanic) and I have no idea how he's coping.

Germany is the same for that matter. More like 6'1 for zoomers, but just as brutal.

Germany is the same for that matter. More like 6'1 for zoomers, but just as brutal.
Yes exactly. And then there are copers who say that at 6 feet you are decently tall :feelskek:

@gymletethnicel

It is definitely exagerated. Yes the dutch are tall, but so is everyone else in germanic europe.

From what i've seen amsterdam is pretty much chad central, but so is every other big hip city when it comes to dating.

well, fair point. The dutch people that do move and live in amsterdam are good looking guys tho. As in any other western EU city.

I've never been there but is it really just Chad central where every guy is on avarage 6'3 and a mogger and every woman is some amazon Stacy?
NOT FOR LONG TJOSE FUCKING RACIST NEED SOME GODDAMN DIVERSITY IM FUCKING PERSONALLY FLYYING IN 10 MILLION SHIT SKINS AND NIGGERS TO GERMANY AND NETHERALND

Can't be worse than England and 70 million faggot retards live here. In fact it's better than England. They let you smoke weed. Unlike this nigger shithole where you can only drink 50 Stella's and beat your wife after passing out on the street for 2 hours and then stumbling home like a zombie nigger

It's not. An incel wouldn't ascend in any other european country either. The north is full of tallfags, the east is full of thugmaxxers, the south is giga-NT and the west is a mix of all these.