Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going for a walk/to the store in the day sucks

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I went to the store to buy a salami BBQ honey pizza and a ham and bacon pizza with some crisps and chocolate bars (peanut butter kit kat, crunchie and lion bar) (all of which I will eat today)

All I see is mogger normies who are probably considered average or ugly, but in reality they met the criteria to at least get a woman in the first place; they all mog me, many were tallfags (taller than me) and obviously all were nt

Then I see the chad moggers and the stacy moggers, which is giga ropefuel.

They just exist and they get more respect and admiration than I ever could

Imagine if I, an incel in this store, were a rich money grinder hustler, wearing the best drip, educating myself and learning facts and hobbymaxxing to make myself interesting.

It wouldn't make a difference, because people wouldn't see it, they would see some ugly loner either way.

Chad and stacy could be fresh out of jail but they already get more positivity from others; people assume the best for chad and worst for me.

They don't even need/want to know these hypothetical good things about me, why bother.

Also they are just obnoxious as shit.

Step outside and they walk their dirty, barking pooping dogs, they make shit jokes and laugh at nothing, drive shitty cars thus causing noise pollution along with the smell of fumes, walk in packs/groups, putting me on edge since I am a lonER

Why do normies need to drive somewhere they could get to in a 15 minute walk?

They make the world so loud and ugly

Outside is no place for subhumans

Just focus on improving yourself fuck others

10% - Incel shaming
Damm why so depressed also why not. Im not blue pilled btw

Step outside and they walk their dirty, barking pooping dogs, they make shit jokes and laugh at nothing, drive shitty cars thus causing noise pollution along with the smell of fumes, walk in packs/groups, putting me on edge since I am a lonER

not to mention all smell from drugs and drunk normies

Sometimes it's not even a 15 minute walk. It's 5 minute walk. Yet they still need to use car.

I went to the store to buy a salami BBQ honey pizza and a ham and bacon pizza with some crisps and chocolate bars (peanut butter kit kat, crunchie and lion bar) (all of which I will eat today)
I need to stop doing that shit

I did the same.

Saw no chads are Stacie's orbeckies