Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most "tallcels" here aren't actually tall

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
Hate to break it to you, but if you're in the 5'11 - 6'2 range you are not tall. Every zoomer is at least this height now with most being in the upper category. Not just in Europe, even in places outside of Europe that have been westernised.

"But muh Wikipedia statistics"

Outdated and most of them measured population 20 - 60+ which included lots of men from older generations who have also lost height due to age. The ones that measured students are far more accurate and the avarage in most places is 5'11 - 6'0. Mind you this includes hundreds of manlets below this who never go outside.

"Global avarage is 5'7 bro"

Avarage global citizen is a brown monkey, irrelevant if you live in a first world country. Many users here have reported that even the avarage foid in the West nowadays is minimum 5'7 and getting taller and taller.

My friend is almost 6'2 and blends in a crowd when I see him from afar. He only looks tallish compared to 100 year old grandpas and shitskins. Speaking of shitskins, many of them are tall as well if they're 2nd+ generation in Europe.

If you're 6'0-6'2 you need to be sub-4 to be an incel and if you're over 6'2 then you need to be sub-3.

6 ft is enough to be consistent tall, stop being a zoomer scrolling tiktok of chads

Look outside most of them are between 5'8-5'10 even in west

Germans 6'1 and Scandinavians are 6'2 in avg

6ft is manlet cutoff.
Women literally filter out men below 6ft on dating apps.
And dating apps are reality now in the zoomer generation.
Its 6ft 6 figure 6 inch for a reason.

@Destroyed lonely How over is it for 6.5/10 blue eyed 120 IQ 6'3 manlets like me? (non-NT) :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I am 5'11 and that is not tall enough to compensate for autism and an ugly face

Last edited:
6'2ft is above average in every country except maybe for the Netherlands

Brown monkey
Shitskins
Fuck off with this shit, are you here to discuss inceldom or to shit on other races while posting about how bad you have it while being above average height? Peak victim mentality.

Also why even make a thread complaining about this? "I'm only one standard deviation above mean x and not two or three, I'm such an x-let." We get it, you're incel despite having a desirable trait that others call out as being disqualifying from inceldom, many other people here experience this as well.

Fuck off with this shit, are you here to discuss inceldom or to shit on other races while posting about how bad you have it while being above average height? Peak victim mentality.

Also why even make a thread complaining about this? "I'm only one standard deviation above mean x and not two or three, I'm such an x-let." We get it, you're incel despite having a desirable trait that others call out as being disqualifying from inceldom, many other people here experience this as well.
so based

plenty of my peers is around 5'11-6. Tall is 6'3+

6 ft is enough to be consistent tall, stop being a zoomer scrolling tiktok of chads

Look outside most of them are between 5'8-5'10 even in west

Germans 6'1 and Scandinavians are 6'2 in avg

I'm 5'7 I would say I'm taller then most foids 1-2 inches and shorter than most guys 1-2 in

"tallcel" = oxymoron

I know or else i would have ascended

Hate to break it to you, but if you're in the 5'11 - 6'2 range you are not tall. Every zoomer is at least this height now with most being in the upper category. Not just in Europe, even in places outside of Europe that have been westernised.

"But muh Wikipedia statistics"

Outdated and most of them measured population 20 - 60+ which included lots of men from older generations who have also lost height due to age. The ones that measured students are far more accurate and the avarage in most places is 5'11 - 6'0. Mind you this includes hundreds of manlets below this who never go outside.

"Global avarage is 5'7 bro"

Avarage global citizen is a brown monkey, irrelevant if you live in a first world country. Many users here have reported that even the avarage foid in the West nowadays is minimum 5'7 and getting taller and taller.

My friend is almost 6'2 and blends in a crowd when I see him from afar. He only looks tallish compared to 100 year old grandpas and shitskins. Speaking of shitskins, many of them are tall as well if they're 2nd+ generation in Europe.
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU 2024 NIGGER

Some of the takes posted on here are so braindead and out of touch with reality that i genuinely wonder if this forum is all made up of trolls

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU 2024 NIGGER

Some of the takes posted on here are so braindead and out of touch with reality that i genuinely wonder if this forum is all made up of trolls
Lol go outside you retard, this is observable reality. The fact that it makes you so angry proves you've already encountered all of this and know it is true but your mind can't cope with it.

i'm the 179.6cm manlet, not even 180cm tall for minimum acceptable height in EU and especially not 6ft tall minimum height required in the US

6ft is manlet cutoff.
bra foids cant tell retards from 5'10 to 6'0
its also eazy to fraudmaxx with regular shoes when you're 5'10-5'11

funny enough 5'10-5'11 or higher is the height where you visually start looking tall even from far

Just imagine being 6ft2 and going up to a guy whose under 5'6 and saying you're both manlets.
Stop being retarded dude

I'm 5'10-5'11 and literally average height in my country. Not just average height for the people my age. I'm shorter than the average guy my own age. And definitely shorter than the average zoomer.

Stfu nigger, I get lifts that make 6 ft 0 and I heightmog 85% of men.

If we consider 5'10 to be average, then tall is 6'1.5 or taller. But yeah, in reality people are taller, so tall is 6'3 or taller.

Iam 5'11 it never begun

Based

Fucking retards in this thread blaming their perfectly fine height.

Just go for ethnic/rice foids who are at max 5’3.

Before my growth spurt, I prayed to god and said I’d burn down 70 villages to be the height that I am.

6ft is manlet cutoff.
This. People don't seem to understand (or want to - especially red pillers) that nobody just goes up to one another to "ask out" anymore, it's considered "creepy" and "weird" by today's standards (fuck'd by feminism). Everything is done online now... and tbf, it's more convenient, less expensive and quicker. We're never going back to the "old ways" that our grandparents went thru, times have changed... for the worst.

Last edited:
Just imagine being 6ft2 and going up to a guy whose under 5'6 and saying you're both manlets.
Stop being retarded dude
5'6 is not manlet, it's "really bro" category. 6'2 isn't manlet either, learn to read. Upper tier avarage, tall in many places. You zoomers are seriously retarded. I hope WW3 cleans this place up, honestly.

At 6'3 its impossible to be an incel unless you are deformed

5'6 is not manlet, it's "really bro" category. 6'2 isn't manlet either, learn to read. Upper tier avarage, tall in many places. You zoomers are seriously retarded. I hope WW3 cleans this place up, honestly.
ok
But you said in your post that if you're 6'2 you're not that tall. So whose the retard here? :feelsseriously:

call them out my nigga

5'11"cels crying about height disadvantages is like millionaires crying about not being billionaires.

Lanklites are not welcome in the height discussion either. I don't want to hear some 6ft gigalanklet cry about how he isn't given life on easy mode anymore because of heightflation.

If you're 6'0-6'2 you need to be sub-4 to be an incel and if you're over 6'2 then you need to be sub-3.
No, like he explained things have changed. It's all relative. I'm not that height btw i'm way smaller but even i realize that height is always just worth something compared to the height of others.