Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the need for female validation biological or socially imposed

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• Biological

Votes: 30 73.2%
  • Imposed by soyciety

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
There is a fundamental difference between users here. Some think the need for female validation is biological and there's enough evidence to suggest this. Pair bonding leads to higher chance of genetic success of the off spring(s)

There are also users here that think that this need for female validation is a bluepilled construct which isnt based on biology and imposed by society through various means.

What do you think? Vote!

The need for validation in general is biological, dont know about female one tho

He's not even blackpilled. He doesn't accept biological determinism, and yet he calls himself BlkPillPres!! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Well, according to him, the need for validation is nothing but boosting one's ego. He has a point though. Its not like our ancestors gave a fuck about foid validation.

I know a certain two people who feels very strongly about this question.

I think it's mainly biological, but it seems to vary a lot, some people definitely want validation more than anything while others doesn't seem to care that much.

There's an innate need for validation and acceptance. Its not ego, its a necessity for survival. Humans have survived in social groups since the beginning and our brains have become primed that way. We need to be valued and accepted by those around us in order to maintain our mental health. I mean, yeah you could look at it from just the point of view of ego, but then every life sustaining action becomes an act of egoism.

@BlkPillPres Thoughts on this?
I know a certain two people who feels very strongly about this question.

I think it's mainly biological, but it seems to vary a lot, some people definitely want validation more than anything while others doesn't seem to care that much.

Most here seem to thinks its biological though.

Last edited:
Imo mostly biological. But with sufficent mental coping one can erase this desire

@BlkPillPres Thoughts on this?

If its so biological, how come humans of the past got by without it so easily, men were raping left and right and claiming women as wives

Where was man's "NEED" for love, affection and female validation then?

You have to be a fucking idiot to think its a coincidence that so many men want it these days in an era where we are raised to want it and see it as THE PREREQUISITE TO SEX

He's not even blackpilled

JFL says who, you?, you aren't even known for being black pilled, all guys like you do is tell yourself you're black pilled while ironically abiding by the blue pilled laws, norms and values you were raised under, you don't even have the self awareness to realize how contradictory that is

I would say biological, but it has been pushed beyond reasonable by Tinder, Tiktok, and other social media platforms.

Those two things are not mutually exclusive. You can rape and still tame a female into accepting you and loving you

Now I'll ask - "Ok so why don't you do it then, go rape a woman into accepting and loving you?

Your next response will be: "It can only be done by attractive men"

My next response will be: "No retard try again, the AVERAGE man was raping and claiming wives in the past, the AVERAGE man, it wasn't just Chad"

So go by your retard logic and go out there and rape a female into loving you

I swear this is one of the most retarded arguments I've seen on the sight, you are really grasping for straws on this one, you can now rape women into loving you AS A NON CHAD, you clearly live in another universe than I do

If you don't accept biological determinism and helplessness over your biological cravings, you're not blackpilled. The End.

Ironically you won't take your own beliefs to their logical conclusion and simply kill yourself, why are you still alive idiot?

So to you the black pill means "giving up"?

Sorry retard, the black pill is an observation of reality, there is nothing implied or stipulated in black pill doctrine that you just give up on having an enjoyable existence

Let me know when you've raped that woman into loving you or when you are finished setting up the live stream to your suicide :feelskek:

There is a fundamental difference between users here. Some think the need for female validation is biological and there's enough evidence to suggest this. Pair bonding leads to higher chance of genetic success of the off spring(s)

There are also users here that think that this need for female validation is a bluepilled construct which isnt based on biology and imposed by society through various means.

What do you think? Vote!

It is biological to a certain extent, but modern, hypersexual society makes it far far harder to resist these natural urges.

This is why, in the past for example, you could have men become hermits who never touched a women or even fapped for years on end. Since they were not around females nor did their scoiety shame males who did not simp for females

Blackpill means giving up if you're not qualified for mating and procreation
You can rape and still tame a female into accepting you and loving you

You are so dense you really don't see any contradiction do you, isn't rape the ultimate act of defying a woman's rejection of your genetics, isn't it the most likely act done by males who are deemed as unqualified for mating and procreation

So how do you not see how idiotic it is to say in one breath that raping women into loving you was a norm and common practice for our ancestors, but in order to be black pilled on must simply give up, shouldn't we follow our ancestors instead and rape?

Sorry dude, but I'll have to add you to my block list, you've just proven yourself to either be a troll or just another hopeless idiot who will amount to nothing and I gain nothing of worth interacting with you, I may even lose brain cells speaking to you

Like I always say to guys like you on this site - "I would tell you "good luck", but that would actually imply you are trying to do something with your life"

If you put" Imposed by soyciety"you have literally learned nothing from the blackpill

If you put" Imposed by soyciety"you have literally learned nothing from the blackpill

If the need for validation was biological then rape would not exist, its the need for sex that is biological, and that's exactly why rape exists

Men want to orgasm way more than they want a woman to "be attracted to them"

The men of the past that didn't have laws to worry about for some magical reason didn't give much of a fuck about love like men do today

Men who "coincidentally" live in a world where women are the gate keepers of sex and they are backed by an army of men (police) and a judicial system that will force you to go through the gate, where the entry fee is being desired (validation)

You idiots falsely conflate the MODERN prerequisite (validation) with the goal (sex), which is why you see the prerequisite as biological, because as it stands TODAY, it basically is the goal since you can't get one without the other, but that doesn't magically make it biological, its a learnt concept to crave being desired

DESIRE ITSELF IS INNATE (nobody has to teach you to be hungry, thirsty, to want to hurt others, or to lust after girls, think they are cute, want to touch them in non-sexual ways, etc, those are all innate things you felt from childhood to adulthood WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING YOU TO FEEL THEM OR THINK A CERTAIN WAY ABOUT THEM)

WANTING TO BE DESIRED IS LEARNT (without concepts like consensuality, mutual interest, understanding others feelings, "crushes", "being boyfriend and girlfriend", etc being taught to you in books, cartoons, by your parents, etc for years on end, YOU WOULD NOT BE ATTACHED TO THE IDEA OF FEELING VALIDATED)

If the need for validation was biological then rape would not exist, its the need for sex that is biological, and that's exactly why rape exists

Men want to orgasm way more than they want a woman to "be attracted to them"

The men of the past that didn't have laws to worry about for some magical reason didn't give much of a fuck about love like men do today

Men who "coincidentally" live in a world where women are the gate keepers of sex and they are backed by an army of men (police) and a judicial system that will force you to go through the gate, where the entry fee is being desired (validation)

You idiots falsely conflate the MODERN prerequisite (validation) with the goal (sex), which is why you see the prerequisite as biological, because as it stands TODAY, it basically is the goal since you can't get one without the other, but that doesn't magically make it biological, its a learnt concept to crave being desired

DESIRE ITSELF IS INNATE (nobody has to teach you to be hungry, thirsty, to want to hurt others, or to lust after girls, think they are cute, want to touch them in non-sexual ways, etc, those are all innate things you felt from childhood to adulthood WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING YOU TO FEEL THEM OR THINK A CERTAIN WAY ABOUT THEM)

WANTING TO BE DESIRED IS LEARNT (without concepts like consensuality, mutual interest, understanding others feelings, "crushes", "being boyfriend and girlfriend", etc being taught to you in books, cartoons, by your parents, etc for years on end, YOU WOULD NOT BE ATTACHED TO THE IDEA OF FEELING VALIDATED)
When i realized i was undesired at an early age, i felt miserable cus of it. No one ever told me i should be desired. Why did i feel like that?

When i realized i was undesired at an early age, i felt miserable cus of it. No one ever told me i should be desired. Why did i feel like that?

Too vague, there's so many reasons why, and you feeling like that doesn't mean its biological, its as if you are saying as a child we have no comprehension of context, facial expressions, etc

You ask why you felt like that

Well It depends on:
What you were told
When you were told it
Who told it to you
How you were told it
What you were instructed to do about it
Etc

For example, take the What of - "Nobody will ever love you"

Scenario 1:
When: After being rejected by a girl
Who: Your father
How: Soft, sad voice
Instruction: You'll have to work hard to attain other things to attract women

Scenario 2:
When: On your birthday
Who: Your mother
How: Angry, shrill voice
Instruction: Give up on ever finding happiness

There's a HUGE difference between those two scenarios, one is sad but somewhat encouraging and would change the way you view the world and how you operate, the other is sad and depressing (even disturbing) and ironically it would not change your world view but would rather trap you within it and leave you stuck in a life of perpetual failure

Last edited:
Too vague, there's so many reasons why, and you feeling like that doesn't mean its biological, its as if you are saying as a child we have no comprehension of context, facial expressions, etc

You ask why you felt like that

Well It depends on:
What you were told
When you were told it
Who told it to you
How you were told it
What you were instructed to do about it
Etc

For example, take the What of - "Nobody will ever love you"

Scenario 1:
When: After being rejected by a girl
Who: Your father
How: Soft, sad voice
Instruction: You'll have to work hard to attain other things to attract women

Scenario 2:
When: On your birthday
Who: Your mother
How: Angry, shrill voice
Instruction: Give up on ever finding happiness

There's a HUGE difference between those two scenarios, one is sad but somewhat encouraging and would change the way you view the world and how you operate, the other is sad and depressing (even disturbing) and ironically it would not change your world view but would rather trap you within it and leave you stuck in a life of perpetual failure
It always very hard to say if something came from nature or "social construction"
Also being free from the need from validation is impossible or at best extremely hard. If this was so natural, why is that the case?

Also being free from the need from validation is impossible or at best extremely hard. If this was so natural, why is that the case?

Do you know whats also "natural", the effect of indoctrination, cult leaders can convince people to drink poison, but it confuses you that society telling you to value something FROM BIRTH makes it hard for you to change your mind about it?

The reason why its hard for guys like you is because you make decisions based on how you feel, not because of what you want from life

I realized that I would never gain validation and it was difficult to get and you had to struggle to hold onto it, all while women do nothing to earn your validation, the juice didn't seem worth the squeeze, so I simply stopped caring about it, you can't do the same because you need another "feelings related reason" to stop, which is ridiculous, were supposed to be the objective ones

But like I keep say a lot of guys on this site are really just failed normies, they have all the morals, emotional thinking, values, of normies, they just happen to be ugly, and then there are those of us who are completely different from normies in basically every aspect and you guys call us "warped" or "psychopaths", no were logical, were choosing to be, it takes effort and more importantly it takes time and gets easier with time

You can't change because you are simply unwilling to change for an objective reason, you are waiting for something "special" or "meaningful" to happen to change you mind, you need it to feel "magical"

Like those cringy MGTOW guys that will say they saw a sunset while hiking and it made them value their alone time or some other cope shit

Try to change because it benefits you, the end, you don't need any other reason to try, as in incel you'll just be stuck craving validation forever, you are bearing a cross you can't carry

It's a need which has been created for you. As such, you can also fulfill it yourself by changing the conditions of the demand, or wipe it from your mind completely. As for which one is easier, well it probably depends upon the person.

Absolutely biological.

It's why the "greatest" stories that are in every human culture and time period involve a guy winning a girl he loves.

Even in cultures which involved polygamy. See the Old Testament.

Absolutely biological.

It's why the "greatest" stories that are in every human culture and time period involve a guy winning a girl he loves.

Even in cultures which involved polygamy. See the Old Testament.

"Its biological because a lot of stories exist about it, that's my proof"

The sad part is you don't see how illogical and retarded this argument sounds

By your logic there is some magical extremely specific "believe in God" gene that commands only a single species on the planet to believe in God, oh and there are a bunch of books, holy texts, stories about various God's, so belief in God is definitely biological BECAUSE THOSE BOOKS EXIST

It can't just be because thinking about the concept of God is just an obvious eventuality for any animal with the intelligence and consciousness of humans, and those would create cultural values that are passed down through generations, nope, belief in God has to be biological because "muh stories"

Last edited:
"Its biological because a lot of stories exist about it, that's my proof"

The sad part is you don't see how illogical and retarded this argument sounds

By your logic there is some magical extremely specific "believe in God" gene that commands only a single species on the planet to believe in God, oh and there are a bunch of books, holy texts, stories about various God's, so belief in God is definitely biological BECAUSE THOSE BOOKS EXIST

It can't just be because thinking about the concept of God is just an obvious eventuality for any animal with the intelligence and consciousness of humans, and those would create cultural values that are passed down through generations, nope, belief in God has to be biological because "muh stories"

Whether something is "biological" or "constructed" is already nebulous territory because that ultimately begs the question of what exactly is meant by "biological" or "constructed,"

Taken to mean that "biological" is a result of human instinct that comes from centuries, millenia of evolution, as a result of what our own physiological responses demand of us that applies at a universal level, whereas "constructed" refers to something subject to change based on what society, cultural customs, and ideas at large demands of people,

Assuming that such things are in fact distinct from each other and do in fact exist (one can argue that everything constructed is a result of biology or that biology is subject to human change), I argue the fact that because every single human civilization in the history of world has it by it's literature, no matter the time, place, or culture, that's significant evidence that it is biological.

Although one can argue till their blue in the face that the universal immorality of "murdering your neighbor" is a social construction and not rooted in biology.

That's different from "God" because
(A) God's existence is not a result of biology or social norms, whereas "validation" clearly is.
(B) God is something clearly not universal, because each civilization in history which had a deity not only worshipped different deities altogether, but also some civilizations didn't even worship God (see Buddhist Asia).

I mean, what other evidence are you going to use? Tests to measure health, happiness, and sadness? Are you going to look at the neurological processes specifically?

"Health," "Happiness," and "Sadness" can be argued as social constructions that fluxuate from society to society as well! That doesn't answer the question of what "Health," "Happiness," and "Sadness" overall are, or whether they are "biologically a part of human nature"

And just because something is "rooted in biology" does not make it "biological" per my definition. My desire to cut off my dick and become a woman may be rooted in my own biology, with my brain size and neurological processes demanding it of me, that doesn't mean transgenderism is inherently "biological."

Last edited:
Do you know whats also "natural", the effect of indoctrination, cult leaders can convince people to drink poison, but it confuses you that society telling you to value something FROM BIRTH makes it hard for you to change your mind about it?

The reason why its hard for guys like you is because you make decisions based on how you feel, not because of what you want from life

I realized that I would never gain validation and it was difficult to get and you had to struggle to hold onto it, all while women do nothing to earn your validation, the juice didn't seem worth the squeeze, so I simply stopped caring about it, you can't do the same because you need another "feelings related reason" to stop, which is ridiculous, were supposed to be the objective ones

But like I keep say a lot of guys on this site are really just failed normies, they have all the morals, emotional thinking, values, of normies, they just happen to be ugly, and then there are those of us who are completely different from normies in basically every aspect and you guys call us "warped" or "psychopaths", no were logical, were choosing to be, it takes effort and more importantly it takes time and gets easier with time

You can't change because you are simply unwilling to change for an objective reason, you are waiting for something "special" or "meaningful" to happen to change you mind, you need it to feel "magical"

Like those cringy MGTOW guys that will say they saw a sunset while hiking and it made them value their alone time or some other cope shit

Try to change because it benefits you, the end, you don't need any other reason to try, as in incel you'll just be stuck craving validation forever, you are bearing a cross you can't carry
can u make ur replies shorter bro
:feelskek: isnt that ur way of thinking tho?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back