Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the Lounge less active than Inceldom Discussion?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I had posted a thread in the Lounge, and saw it was getting views but I was having the brutal noreplypill.
I just really wanna talk to others about an experience of mine. Here's the thread in question.

No Sex = No life to speak of. :blackpill:

Yes but you can still get decent replies in lounge:p
Then, I wonder why no one responded to the thread in question? I only posted it there because I wasn't sure it belonged in the Inceldom Discussion.

It ain't easy

You probably got shunned because you’re a disgusting bluecel :feelsUgh:

yes, a lot of my gaming threads get no replies or mostly postmaxxing replies and a couple of serious replies :feelsbadman:

I wanna read about on topic discussion not whats going on in someones day to day life

Both ID and Lounge threads show up in the 'Whats New' section, so they get the same visibility usually

The brutal no reply pill can strike at random, there's no way to counter it :feelshaha:
I didn't know that existed.

ikr I've also been brutally ignored on lounge, it's a lot slower than ID imo.

no tbh. recommend any?
It really depends on what appeals to you. 2 games I've enjoyed were Nekopara and The Ditzy Demons Are In Love With Me. They both have the same artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back