Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the blackpill facing an iq crisis?

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
I can't help but notice that whenever I'm dwelling around in the blackpill community whether it on youtube, here, even the more blackpilled sects of the redpill and mgtow, that people keep rearrivingving at the same conclusions we've already hit into like 5 years ago, and those people say it like they came with a new gospel or some shit, despite them knowing that this type of content is already out there at anyone's diaposal!!!! WTF IS HAPPENING????!!! Like at least say something original bitch!!!!!

The blackpill has already been discovered. What more is there to say that hasn't been said before?

The blackpill has pretty much been fully studied and discussed. There's not much you can add to the conversation so the best you can do is repackage the old stuff.

The blackpill has already been discovered. What more is there to say that hasn't been said before?
Tell that to wheat waffles jfl. This mfer keeps repeating the same shit over and over again

The blackpill has pretty much been fully studied and discussed. There's not much you can add to the conversation so the best you can do is repackage the old stuff.
So what should we do now? Just rot away?

Real solutions or at least some legit copes would be a breath of fresh air, don't you think?

So what should we do now? Just rot away?
Yea pretty much. That or you use your blackpill knowledge to looksmaxx and ascend with a hole.

Yea pretty much. That or you use your blackpill knowledge to looksmaxx and ascend with a hole.
A hole in my fucking head alright

Last edited:
It’s over for blackpilledcels

I can't help but notice that whenever I'm dwelling around in the blackpill community whether it on youtube, here, even the more blackpilled sects of the redpill and mgtow, that people keep rearrivingving at the same conclusions we've already hit into like 5 years ago, and those people say it like they came with a new gospel or some shit, despite them knowing that this type of content is already out there at anyone's diaposal!!!! WTF IS HAPPENING????!!! Like at least say something original bitch!!!!!

New studies are done, but those take time. Also not all Blackpill YouTubers are the same. Wheat Waffles notably denied the grannypill, but he seems to have a better understanding of how dating works and the dynamics in dating than most other Blackpillers. Incel TV is lovepilled while many others still deny that toilets can love.

Tails is probably more Blackpilled than 99% of this forum, but he OD'ed on the Blackpill and made some wrong extreme conclusions (that I want to address in a later thread about him).

Many retired, and many of the studies cited are old indicating that the Blackpill has existed for a long time.

Blackpill is a science and changing dynamics in dating will create even worse Blackpills. Also note how the number of male virgins is raising exponentially and hasn't flatlined, this means that more and more criteria of exclusion are being collectively created by toilets every day. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Looksmaxxing has a hard limit, unfortunately. I want to have a better face, I want to be tall, I want to be fully White. But I'm an incel because I'm ugly, short, and Black. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

New studies are done, but those take time. Also not all Blackpill YouTubers are the same. Wheat Waffles notably denied the grannypill, but he seems to have a better understanding of how dating works and the dynamics in dating than most other Blackpillers. Incel TV is lovepilled while many others still deny that toilets can love.

Tails is probably more Blackpilled than 99% of this forum, but he OD'ed on the Blackpill and made some wrong extreme conclusions (that I want to address in a later thread about him).

Many retired, and many of the studies cited are old indicating that the Blackpill has existed for a long time.

Blackpill is a science and changing dynamics in dating will create even worse Blackpills. Also note how the number of male virgins is raising exponentially and hasn't flatlined, this means that more and more criteria of exclusion are being collectively created by toilets every day. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Based. Tails is a fag chad and stacyworshipping scum