Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is that Gorilla avi guy even an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Or just a fag larper who thinks he’s funny cause muhmuhmonke on incel forum

He blocked me so i can make this thread without him knowing :feelskek:

@Dregster666 get in here nigga you know more than i do

Why did @ThoughtfulCel put you on ignore?

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly thoughts on "that user"

Why did @ThoughtfulCel put you on ignore?
That avi makes er look foidish :feelswhat: change it please

Probably for a good reason, hes based af
No he’s a fucking faggot lmao

imagine larping as a goddamn monkey on an incel forum is he just a coping nigcel? LMAO @Dregster666

can that "gorilla guy" as you name it @ThoughtfulCel come here, i really want to see this

i summon you based gorilla man

Last edited:
That avi makes er look foidish :feelswhat: change it please
Good
Probably for a good reason, hes based af
Maby. It's probably something along the lines of "pigskin bad"
No he’s a fucking faggot lmao

imagine larping as a goddamn monkey on an incel forum is he just a coping nigcel? LMAO @Dregster666
cope2-gif.178055

He's literally one of the best/funniest users on this forum. How are you going to use the fact that he larps as a gorilla against him when it's ironic and adds to his value as a user?

He's literally one of the best/funniest users on this forum.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
@Dregster666 GTFIH and check out this worshipping faggot

Nah he's cool. You are a turd flinging retard, no wonder he has you on ignore.

He’s a fag larper

You can't be incel if you're capable of just taking what you want. :feelsLSD:

It's been a while tbh he blocked me around January or February last year.

He'll block anyone who doesn't play along with his silly gorilla larp :feelshaha:
He's just a nigger that doesn't want to get called out for being a racebaiting nigger.

He's literally one of the best/funniest users on this forum. How are you going to use the fact that he larps as a gorilla against him when it's ironic and adds to his value as a user?

Giphy 24

Dont forget to drain his balls nigga :feelshaha:

It's been a while tbh he blocked me around January or February last year.

He'll block anyone who doesn't play along with his silly gorilla larp :feelshaha:

He's just a nigger that doesn't want to get called out for being a racebaiting nigger.

View attachment 448609

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul: GIGA BASED

@Liszt @Aadi @[UWSL][UWSL]WØLF[/UWSL][/UWSL]
why dont you faggots just go suck that nigcel’s monkey dick since you worship him so much :lul:

View attachment 448609

You're going against me just because OP tagged you because he knew you would back him up? I thought we were cool?
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul: GIGA BASED

why dont you faggots just go suck that nigcel’s monkey dick since you worship him so much :lul:
So I can't give credit where credit's due? I have genuine love and respect for a lot of niggas here, we're cut from the same cloth more or less. Imagine a 2021cel starting beef with a solidified OG jfl

I just thought ‘turd flinging retard’ was a funny insult. I never said anything about you but you seem too autistic to understand the difference so welcome to the ignore list fag

Actually anyone(male) can join this forum if he respects the Blackpill.

Last edited:
I just thought ‘turd flinging retard’ was a funny insult. I never said anything about you but you seem too autistic to understand the difference so welcome to the ignore list fag
@Dregster666 is this how easy it is to get on ignore lists these days :dab:
Wow this forum has been filled to the brim with snowflake faggits

Nah you‘re just too autistic if you take anything on this retarded forum seriously. This site is literally just a playground for me that I visit when I’m bored. Theres always .me for when I need serious advice for anything

Nah you‘re just too autistic if you take anything on this retarded forum seriously. This site is literally just a playground for me that I visit when I’m bored. Theres always .me for when I need serious advice for anything
Link it

you sound disrespectful to the members and sufferers. Why even bother making an account.

he is trucel experimental gorilla DED srs

Link what?
you sound disrespectful to the members and sufferers. Why even bother making an account.
Muh sufferers. They all love to LARP as le ultimate truecels but keep bragging to me in DMs, there’s people here whove had gfs before, got approached in school, got offered blowjobs etc etc. I legit do not give a fuck about anyone here except for a few people who I genuinely like

Muh sufferers. They all love to LARP as le ultimate truecels but keep bragging to me in DMs, there’s people here whove had gfs before, got approached in school, got offered blowjobs etc etc. I legit do not give a fuck about anyone here except for a few people who I genuinely like
you have the option to report people. why even compare .is to .me. This is a shelter for people who never found anything significant in life.

You're going against me just because OP tagged you because he knew you would back him up? I thought we were cool?

We are cool man :feelscomfy: that's why i was conflicted when you and shii went at it :feels: i honestly didnt want to partake in this thread, was just gonna leave my 2 cents and move on :feelscomfy:
So I can't give credit where credit's due? I have genuine love and respect for a lot of niggas here, we're cut from the same cloth more or less. Imagine a 2021cel starting beef with a solidified OG jfl
I mean beyond the gorilla larp and racist tendencies, there's nothing wrong, just wished he wasnt a huge hypocrite. Id respect him alot more if he embraced his hatred instead of being a sensitive coward trying to hide it :feelswhat:
I dont know about that nigga tbh i talked shit to him some days ago but i dont think he put me on ignore :waitwhat:

Last edited:
you have the option to report people. why even compare .is to .me. This is a shelter for people who never found anything significant in life.
anyone who doesn't report fakecels is a weak cuck. most likely he's befriended these sex havers so the thought of reporting them doesn't even cross his mind. basically stockholm syndrome.

I mean beyond the gorilla larp and racist tendencies, there's nothing wrong, just wished he wasnt a huge hypocrite. Id respect him alot more if he embraced his hatred instead of being a sensitive coward trying to hide it :feelswhat:
but nigga thats my entire point. He spends 100% of his effort on the larp and doesn’t even seem to talk about any incel ideologies. It’s why it gives me major fakecel jestermaxxing vibes.

We are cool man :feelscomfy: that's why i was conflicted when you and shii went at it :feels: i honestly didnt want to partake in this thread, was just gonna leave my 2 cents and move on :feelscomfy:
Good :)

lol you know you didn't have to take sides in @shii410's thread right?
How does he not embrace his hatred of pigskins? He does imo. It's kinda his whole shtick besides the gorilla part

anyone who doesn't report fakecels is a weak cuck. most likely he's befriended these sex havers so the thought of reporting them doesn't even cross his mind. basically stockholm syndrome.
I never report anything that people tell in DMs. I’ve just accepted the fact that this site is full of fakecels and decided to stomach it

I never report anything that people tell in DMs. I’ve just accepted the fact that this site is full of fakecels and decided to stomach it
then why even bother staying in this shithole if you dont want to clean it
at least show some screens

Good :)

lol you know you didn't have to take sides in @shii410's thread right?

I wanted in on a flamewar :feels:
How does he not embrace his hatred of pigskins? He does imo. It's kinda his whole shtick besides the gorilla part
He has a backhand way of doing it by hiding his ethnicity, his up bringing, personal flaws that make him incel while being a 6foot2. Just an obnoxious character overall who doesnt want to be dealt what he dishes out like a little bitch.

His gorilla larp is nothing more than a silly front that attempts to retain his innocence while not acknowledging his hatred and hypocrisy.

then why even bother staying in this shithole if you dont want to clean it
at least show some screens
this pls. censor the names or something i wanna see what they said exactly

Don't you like him?

I dunno but behead all fakecels tbh

what a good guy you are buddy lets cover all your sex buddies, well that means you are a fake too
enjoy

ok trannyposter

Don't you like him?
Not really. If he acted more like a actual incel (for example post blackpilled stuff) instead of just larping that hes “un EPuc GURilla!!1” all the time, I wouldn’t care

More like a nice echo chamber for autists with BDD and 0 self esteem
Wow. you must have a social life. These autist you are talking about does not. They are rotting all alone . This is where they share their thoughts and get their Blackpills. I suggest the best thing for you would be to log out and never visit this forum again. This will save your time and also you wont have to deal with the autists. I believe you can make some good friends out there and get a wife.

I wanted in on a flamewar :feels:
Imagine betraying your brethren just to fan the flames of a meme fight
He has a backhand way of doing it by hiding his ethnicity, his up bringing, personal flaws that make him incel while being a 6foot2. Just an obnoxious character overall who doesnt want to be dealt what he dishes out like a little bitch.

His gorilla larp is nothing more than a silly front that attempts to retain his innocence while not acknowledging his hatred and hypocrisy.
I mean, it's pretty obvious that he's black. He literally said he is multiple times iirc. I don't see how being 6'2 means he doesn't embrace his hatred of pigskins but ok

Imagine betraying your brethren just to fan the flames of a meme fight

But i didn't fan anything :feelswhat: and couldn't get in on yours because of my reasons mentioned above :feels:
I mean, it's pretty obvious that he's black. He literally said he is multiple times
Present me this evidence :feelswhere:

The 6foot2 part is just me having theories about this imbecile. Nothing of worth to elab on without evidence. Part of me thinks he's just a fakecel retard like lastgerman.

But i didn't fan anything :feelswhat: and couldn't get in on yours because of my reasons mentioned above :feels:
ded srs? I remember you stirring the pot at least a little
Present me this evidence :feelswhere:

The 6foot2 part is just me having theories about this imbecile. Nothing of worth to elab on without evidence. Part of me thinks he's just a fakecel retard like lastgerman.
Wait nvm, I thought he said he was black but I forgot he would never blow his cover as a genetically modified gorilla. He's genetically modified, that's why he's 6'2

can that "gorilla guy" as you name it @ThoughtfulCel come here, i really want to see this

i summon you based gorilla man
So a few things to note.

I don't have OP blocked. Hell, I won't even block him after this, because he's a great example of someone who has no reason to hate or antagonize me, but does so because I don't give him attention.

You see, j am an incel, I've posted three parts of my story multiple times, and anyone can find it by searching "Tales of an incel Gorilla"

Most of the people who I block on this site are human garbage. Trolls, nationalists, autists, generally low IQ people who's opinions are swayed by politics, anecdotal evidence, and their own garbage personality/opinions.

If you're on my list, chances are you're a piece of human trash who deserves to be in the situation you're in, that being an incel.

Calling me a larp and saying I larp as a gorilla isn't an argument or an insult, and it will never mentally or physically harm me. Like it or not I am a Gorilla. If it bothers you that badly then block me

Awe, you can't?

You know why you don't? Because just like the other overly aggressive tough talkers here, you're so intrigued and so far up my ass that you can't imagine not interacting with me. Think about it, if i bother you that much, all you'd need to do is block me, but you can't, because I live rent free in your head.

You wanna know the real reason why some hate me here? Just look at this thread LOL. Its because I don't give them the attention they're pining for. All i have to do is say they're blocked without actually blocking then, and then their entire life becomes talking shit about me in every thread they can. :feelshaha:

Dragster Is a great example of someone who has been on my nuts for a year now despite me having him ignored, and its literally only because I don't give him attention. I actually have him blocked, but I can easily guarantee he's in this thread, because I've built my own apartment in his head. he's just one example of the type of baby that crys when I don't acknowledge their existence.

TLDR, If me posting pictures of my people, and not worshipping whites angers you, than cry me a river and continue to stay mad.

Harambe 22 1

Last edited:
So a few things to note.

I don't have OP blocked. Hell, I won't even block him after this, because he's a great example of someone who has no reason to hate or antagonize me, but does so because I don't give him attention.

You see, j am an incel, I've posted three parts of my story multiple times, and anyone can find it by searching "Tales of an incel Gorilla"

Most of the people who I block on this site are human garbage. Trolls, nationalists, autists, generally low IQ people who's opinions are swayed by politics, anecdotal evidence, and their own garbage personality/opinions.

If you're on my list, chances are you're a piece of human trash who deserves to be in the situation you're in, that being an incel.

Calling me a larp and saying I larp as a gorilla isn't an argument or an insult, and it will never mentally or physically harm me. Like it or not I am a Gorilla. If it bothers you that badly then block me

Awe, you can't?

You know why you don't? Because just like the other overly aggressive tough talkers here, you're so intrigued and so far up my ass that you can't imagine not interacting with me. Think about it, if i bother you that much, all you'd need to do is block me, but you can't, because I live rent free in your head.

You wanna know the real reason why some hate me here? Just look at this thread LOL. Its because I don't give them the attention they're pining for. All i have to do is say they're blocked without actually blocking then, and then their entire life becomes talking shit about me in every thread they can. :feelshaha:

Dragster Is a great example of someone who has been on my nuts for a year now despite me having him ignored, and its literally only because I don't give him attention. I actually have him blocked, but I can easily guarantee he's in this thread, because I've built my own apartment in his head. he's just one example of the type of baby that crys when I don't acknowledge their existence.

TLDR, If me posting pictures of my people, and not worshipping whites angers you, than cry me a river and continue to stay mad.

View attachment 448665
based as always, took me a while to summon you here, gorillas dont work the same way as humans