Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is that Gorilla avi guy even an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
So a few things to note.

I don't have OP blocked. Hell, I won't even block him after this, because he's a great example of someone who has no reason to hate or antagonize me, but does so because I don't give him attention.

You see, j am an incel, I've posted three parts of my story multiple times, and anyone can find it by searching "Tales of an incel Gorilla"

Most of the people who I block on this site are human garbage. Trolls, nationalists, autists, generally low IQ people who's opinions are swayed by politics, anecdotal evidence, and their own garbage personality/opinions.

If you're on my list, chances are you're a piece of human trash who deserves to be in the situation you're in, that being an incel.

Calling me a larp and saying I larp as a gorilla isn't an argument or an insult, and it will never mentally or physically harm me. Like it or not I am a Gorilla. If it bothers you that badly then block me

Awe, you can't?

You know why you don't? Because just like the other overly aggressive tough talkers here, you're so intrigued and so far up my ass that you can't imagine not interacting with me. Think about it, if i bother you that much, all you'd need to do is block me, but you can't, because I live rent free in your head.

You wanna know the real reason why some hate me here? Just look at this thread LOL. Its because I don't give them the attention they're pining for. All i have to do is say they're blocked without actually blocking then, and then their entire life becomes talking shit about me in every thread they can. :feelshaha:

Dragster Is a great example of someone who has been on my nuts for a year now despite me having him ignored, and its literally only because I don't give him attention. I actually have him blocked, but I can easily guarantee he's in this thread, because I've built my own apartment in his head. he's just one example of the type of baby that crys when I don't acknowledge their existence.

TLDR, If me posting pictures of my people, and not worshipping whites angers you, than cry me a river and continue to stay mad.

View attachment 448665
Tera based.
Jfl I’m not interested in ‘exposing‘ anyone
can you atleast say their race? i'm positive their all snow niggers because whites cant be incel @dominic

Last edited:
Link what?

Muh sufferers. They all love to LARP as le ultimate truecels but keep bragging to me in DMs, there’s people here whove had gfs before, got approached in school, got offered blowjobs etc etc. I legit do not give a fuck about anyone here except for a few people who I genuinely like
Time to out the fakecels. Spill the beans :feelswhere:

ded srs? I remember you stirring the pot at least a little

Wtf i didnt do shit in that thread regarding either party :feelswhat:
Wait nvm, I thought he said he was black but I forgot he would never blow his cover as a genetically modified gorilla. He's genetically modified, that's why he's 6'2
He'll never admit it, because he's an autistic coward who's afraid to have his race mocked after talking shit :feelshaha:
I don't have OP blocked. Hell, I won't even block him after this, because he's a great example of someone who has no reason to hate or antagonize me, but does so because I don't give him attention.

You will after @Nukethisgayearth stamps his name on the back of your neck :feelsjuice:
"Tales of an incel Gorilla"
Ezgif 4 cd26ac5329

Calling me a larp and saying I larp as a gorilla isn't an argument or an insult, and it will never mentally or physically harm me. Like it or not I am a Gorilla. If it bothers you that badly then block me

You wouldn't block people if it didn't hurt you sweaty :feelsjuice:
You know why you don't? Because just like the other overly aggressive tough talkers here, you're so intrigued and so far up my ass that you can't imagine not interacting with me. Think about it, if i bother you that much, all you'd need to do is block me, but you can't, because I live rent free in your head

You're not that important nigga and bullying you to the point of forcing you to block someone makes for great entertainment :feelshmm:
You wanna know the real reason why some hate me here? Just look at this thread LOL. Its because I don't give them the attention they're pining for. All i have to do is say they're blocked without actually blocking then, and then their entire life becomes talking shit about me in every thread they can. :feelshaha:
Bruh nobody hates you, your hypocrisy getting called out isnt hate :feelskek:

@WØLF This nigga literally believes people go out of their way looking for his posts to slap the back of his neck.

Just absolutely no self-awareness on why he becomes target.

I actually have him blocked
Good boy

but I can easily guarantee he's in this thread
Because you double checked, saw my post tearing you down and then you buried your head in the sand again :feelshaha:

Csd blog head in sand

than cry me a river and continue to stay mad.
Bruh.. nobody stays angry at you after watching you get exposed like this :lul: you're so afraid that you cant even defend yourself at this point.

Not really. If he acted more like a actual incel (for example post blackpilled stuff) instead of just larping that hes “un EPuc GURilla!!1” all the time, I wouldn’t care
To be honest, you gotta hand it to him for keeping that stuff up.

So he’s a 6’2 nigcel? Something tells me he isn’t “cel” at all

@ThoughtfulCel nigga y dont u just run bbc

So he’s a 6’2 nigcel? Something tells me he isn’t “cel” at all

@ThoughtfulCel nigga y dont u just run bbc
He's even admitted to being "muscular" and would break necks IRL for telling him shit :lul:

basically a 'more' humble yet autistic and racist version of @mylifeistrash
Literally the only thing going for him

Being in the west with those stats, you cant be incel unless you're some turbo autists who threatens people IRL :feelswhat:

You are the only blackpill gorilla, but not an incel. gorilla cant be incel.
:soy:

To be honest, you gotta hand it to him for keeping that stuff up.
This. I appreciate that tbh , @Weed posting about hammy for years was even more impressive too

Maybe he saw that OP has an anime girl avi and didn't want to engage with a homosexual

Nah he's cool. You are a turd flinging retard, no wonder he has you on ignore.
Op seems incredibly annoying. He also needs to keep calling Dregster for support because he's afraid of approaching ThoughtfulCel by himself :feelskek:

then why even bother staying in this shithole if you dont want to clean it
I just stay in the Sewers anyway.
Wow. you must have a social life. These autist you are talking about does not. They are rotting all alone . This is where they share their thoughts and get their Blackpills. I suggest the best thing for you would be to log out and never visit this forum again. This will save your time and also you wont have to deal with the autists. I believe you can make some good friends out there and get a wife.
Lmao imagine calling a 5’5 curry a fakecel. The fat landwhale in my class made fun of me when I was in 8th grade, Jfl if you think I have a social other than this and a few other obscure forums. I simply dont interact with people who I find are either too autistic or hostile towards me

And for what it’s worth, if you’re actually an incel then there’s no need for you to be offended or mad at me
can you atleast say their race? i'm positive their all snow niggers because whites cant be incel @dominic
Most are white yes

Guys are we even sure thoughtfulcel is the gorilla poster in question here ie the target of OP’s ire?

I ask because I’m pretty sure we have at least two gorilla posters or ape maxxers on the site? Although sure Thoughtfulcel is probably the most prominent/recognizable and or active of the two.

Guys are we even sure thoughtfulcel is the gorilla poster in question here ie the target of OP’s ire?

I ask because I’m pretty sure we have at least two gorilla posters or ape maxxers on the site? Although sure Thoughtfulcel is probably the most prominent/recognizable and or active of the two.
He is OP is a mere puppet of @Dregster666.

And for what it’s worth, if you’re actually an incel then there’s no need for you to be offended or mad at me
alright. I am an incel too. have a good day.

So a few things to note.

You see, j am an incel, I've posted three parts of my story multiple times, and anyone can find it by searching "Tales of an incel Gorilla"

Most of the people who I block on this site are human garbage. Trolls, nationalists, autists, generally low IQ people who's opinions are swayed by politics, anecdotal evidence, and their own garbage personality/opinions.

If you're on my list, chances are you're a piece of human trash who deserves to be in the situation you're in, that being an incel.

Awe, you can't?

You know why you don't? Because just like the other overly aggressive tough talkers here, you're so intrigued and so far up my ass that you can't imagine not interacting with me. Think about it, if i bother you that much, all you'd need to do is block me, but you can't, because I live rent free in your head.

Dragster Is a great example of someone who has been on my nuts for a year now despite me having him ignored, and its literally only because I don't give him attention. I actually have him blocked, but I can easily guarantee he's in this thread, because I've built my own apartment in his head. he's just one example of the type of baby that crys when I don't acknowledge their existence.

TLDR, If me posting pictures of my people, and not worshipping whites angers you, than cry me a river and continue to stay mad.

View attachment 448665
JFL I scrolled through this entire thing to see your response. So when are you going to fight back as the armoured gorilla?

JFL I scrolled through this entire thing to see your response. So when are you going to fight back as the armoured gorilla?
Idk. Whenever I get bored of this one

:feelshmm:

basically a 'more' humble yet autistic and racist version of @mylifeistrash
Exactly. An aggressive, 6’2 Nigcel on an incel forum. Yet these faggots here worship him cause muh gorilla larp funneeee!!!1 :soy::soy:
That nigger needs to go run BBC already and stop larping on forums

Or just a fag larper who thinks he’s funny cause muhmuhmonke on incel forum

He blocked me so i can make this thread without him knowing :feelskek:

@Dregster666 get in here nigga you know more than i do
I dunno, I blocked him for engaging in whitebashing on more than one occasion.

I dunno, I blocked him for engaging in whitebashing on more than one occasion.
He’s just a jealous nigcel who hates pigskins when he should instead be focusing on his BBC game and maybe then he could fuck a pigskin foid

He’s just a jealous nigcel who hates pigskins when he should instead be focusing on his BBC game and maybe then he could fuck a pigskin foid
With the amount of free attention you're giving him it seems to me that you want his BBC up your ass much more than pigskin foids.

I wanna fak ur avi op

That's the cowardly thing about him.

Once you hurt his feelings, he's incapable of fighting back so he just blocks you out so he doesn't feel like he's being harassed when you start slapping the back of his neck :lul:

That's the cowardly thing about him.

Once you hurt his feelings, he's incapable of fighting back so he just blocks you out so he doesn't feel like he's being harassed when you start slapping the back of his neck :lul:
Gorillas are sensitive creatures, treat them with respect and they will treat you the same way.

Gorillas are sensitive creatures, treat them with respect and they will treat you the same way.
That's the funny thing, I never disrespected him until i caught him being a hypocrite on numerous counts and called him out for it.

That's the funny thing, I never disrespected him until i caught him being a hypocrite on numerous counts and called him out for it.
What did he say hypocritically?

reminder that this autistic and hypocritical nigger is an obvious black nationalist
He’s just a racist nigcel who hates pigskins but doesn’t wanna try to run BBC game himself

Exactly. An aggressive, 6’2 Nigcel on an incel forum. Yet these faggots here worship him cause muh gorilla larp funneeee!!!1 :soy::soy:
I think that is the standard height of a gorilla, would have to check though

1.No bbc for your face
2.What you just said could also apply to cumskins since they can easily ascend with a noodle whore but refuse to travel. In fact many mayo's on this forum even fully admitted to being volcels because they only wanted to fuck white foids and not try to ascend with ethnic ones. (Based but defeats the purpose of being INvoluntary celibate)
3.There's more racism towards ethnics on this forum than whites so stop crying when it's the other way around.
(There's literally a poster here who doesn't talk about inceldom and only posts race bait threads)
Nigga your the one who’s sucking his fakecel nigger dick this entire thread lmao. Shut the fuck up
Also is he actually nig like it's confirmed or just assumptions?

Last edited:
Haha really guy ?

You been living under a rock or do you simply ignore his racebait posts ?
Missed them probably. But he does seem to hate mayos