Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is sub7 actually legit becoming law now?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Am I the only one who has noticed that only really good looking/tall dudes have non fat, decent girlfriends now? I can’t remember the last time I saw a normie have a becky tier gf. I’ve literally only seen chad lites and up have becky gf’s. Not even high tier normies have thin becky’s most of the time anymore.

Nope, always Sub5, Normshits can get laid if they either Dated outside their race or Outside the fucking country.

Most of these Normshits do not want to do either, because they have a fetish for white girls or some other bullshit.

People gonna say it's basement dweller cope but that's ACTUALLY true.

Ngl, i legit can't remember the last time i saw a guy of average face/height with a decent girlfriend, only landwhales that treat them like trash even with the Guy mogging her.

Only 7+ guys manage to land girls that are decent and non landwhale, we are rlly coming close to the gigachad only law.

I started to laugh one of those days because of that, a indian looking 5'6 turbo manlet acquaintance of Mine was talking about going to the club and slay, their delusion is palpable.
Nope, always Sub5, Normshits can get laid if they either Dated outside their race or Outside the fucking country.

Most of these Normshits do not want to do either, because they have a fetish for white girls or some other bullshit.
White normies*, ethnic normies that aren't thugmaxxing are either rotting or fapping.

White foids are the most aesthetically pleasing , of course dudes gonna want those hypergamous chad only whores.

yes tbh, to a woman, a normie is just a step above an incel. The only normies i see with girlfriends are either super NT or tallfags

Sub8 Sub7 misses the point of the Blackpill. We are all getting cucked, she's on reddit or tinder. It's just a matter of hypergamy.

I mean an 8+/10 is still virtually guaranteed a girlfriend/hookup. A 6/7 will have a hard time on tinder but can always get laid at a party.

People gonna say it's basement dweller cope but that's ACTUALLY true.

Ngl, i legit can't remember the last time i saw a guy of average face/height with a decent girlfriend, only landwhales that treat them like trash even with the Guy mogging her.

Only 7+ guys manage to land girls that are decent and non landwhale, we are rlly coming close to the gigachad only law.

I started to laugh one of those days because of that, a indian looking 5'6 turbo manlet acquaintance of Mine was talking about going to the club and slay, their delusion is palpable.

White normies*, ethnic normies that aren't thugmaxxing are either rotting or fapping.

White foids are the most aesthetically pleasing , of course dudes gonna want those hypergamous chad only whores.
Yeah, it’s actually quite scary. I literally can count on one hand the amount of normies I have seen with decent non fat becky’s in the past 1 year. We are close to sub7
A 6/7 will have a hard time on tinder but can always get laid at a party.
How would you know? :feelshehe:

normalcattle can find looksmatched, used gf in college due to there being a metric fuckton of foids there

Yeah, it’s actually quite scary. I literally can count on one hand the amount of normies I have seen with decent non fat becky’s in the past 1 year. We are close to sub7
Every 5+/10 foids nowadays is getting passes around by 7+/10 guys or having a "relationship" with some rich betabuxx while fucking some chads on the side.

IDK I really guess it depends where you live, but normscum where I am from are constantly fighting an uphill battle to secure of foid they can get their hands on.

sub7 is legit

but this forum will shriek "chads.co" when they find out a user who's a 4/10 guy holds a girls hand years ago

Sub 5 will not be given a chance to go to the next step which is impressing foids with money , status, talents, game , whatever ..

This is like 55% of whiteys and 75% of non white.