Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is real life dating any different than online variation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I am asking this because I dont have much to do with real life dating, I simply love a very secluded lifestyle and dont make friends let alone women. Online dating brings low quality women, since the only men there are either losers or fuckboys. If she is looking for either of those, there is something wrong with her. I think online dating is leading nowadays in the ranks of most popular way to find a partner though. Is there any difference between them?

No idea.
All the normies I know claim "y-yeah I had a gf before" or "haha yeah I made out with some chick a few weeks ago" but I never experienced reallife dating being actually a thing. But I guess its more tame since people are not alone, behind their screen and have the privacy for being rude. You see the same with men online vs men irl

You need a solid social circle to date in real life. Incels don't have that.

Tinder = real life

How did you try?
i've tried:
-asking out girls
-cold approach (on streets, in bars)
-getting closer to them with natural "chemistry" and then asking them out (it was horrible)
-night clubs
-various dating sites
-tried finding a hobby so i can connect to them easier

more than 15 years...
no luck

Life is brutal, Few months ago I had like date party for autism and disabled people, all the girls that I managed to get their numbers end up playing busy the usual “I am busy” only got like 4 dates and they don’t even send back a massage, I see no spark nor interest in them.
I am tired of trying and now my circumcision surgery seems to reduced my erect size and I lost my confidence even more than Phimosis

i've tried:
-asking out girls
-cold approach (on streets, in bars)
-getting closer to them with natural "chemistry" and then asking them out (it was horrible)
-night clubs
-various dating sites
-tried finding a hobby so i can connect to them easier

more than 15 years...
no luck
Objectively, how is your face? Height? Race?

Face: bad
Height: barely 5'4
Race: aryan
Weak frame, bad voice :cryfeels:
I see. Well I guess you could go for fat girls then.