Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is r/IncelTear moderator Adam "AdvocateDoogy" Dooling a child predator?

In my opinion he is a kissless virgin incel who can’t keep track of his lies. He looks incel as fuck and his personality is so great he couldn’t last more than a month in a job where you push shopping trolleys. No way has he ever had sex with a foid

Advocate Doogiesperg is a pathological liar who accusses us of pedophilia when he himself is a child groomer. Same as r/IncelTear.

He deserves to be maimed, tortured, flayed and have his fats rendered to the furnance (all in Heil Hilter 2)

Most of you probably remember Adam Paul Dooling, the 33-year-old autist who draws the "ProveTheIncelWrong" comic series.
@CCPcel was browsing IncelTear tonight and came across this new comic posted by Doogy 8 hours ago, "episode 168"
reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vj66or/prove_the_incel_wrong_episode_168_do_not_be_a
have not read it all but the top of it caught my eye
Projecting
I added the red squares to focus on what I mean.
Do you think this is a reaction to this thread you made?
Seems like he's acknowledging it, though I haven't come across any threads seriously addressing the specifics of the evidence you have collected here.

Their whole subreddit is full of clowns:feelsclown:

NGL this Doogy seems like a pretty cool and interesting guy based on his Steam profile

Doogy

Likes zombie games (me too) and 436 mogs me, even supplementing my dozen-or-so purchases with all the free games I've added to me account and not gotten around to playing, my count is only up to the 70s.

17 years means he's been on Steam since 2005 (apparently been around since 2003) so I'm sure longevity has something to do with it, as I only got into this about a year ago.

Guy must have a wealth of experience lurking for free offers and maxing opportunities in ways I can't fathom.

Maybe he met a 14yo girl gaming with her on a zombie game like Left4Dead and they were semi-romantic friends for 4 years, and then at 18 years old she confessed her love to him, met up IRL adn they got married and had 4 years of wedded bliss.

That's not grooming that's romance lads. I won't condemn a man for that. He's a hero and we should strive to emulate him.

leftists tend to be pedos and reddit is practically only leftists

leftists tend to be pedos and reddit is practically only leftists
tbh reviewing these quotes, it makes me wonder if he's a weird fuck who types numerals using his right pinky and meant to hit 4 and hit 8 by mistake

Doesn't seem that plausible though, I know I keep mousekeys on so I never do it that way, always use the ones above the letters.

if you get 22 from 18+4 you can't exactly do a 22-8 to get 14, if you go by 8 as the true duration of the relationsip then you actually have no statement about current age of the GF whatsoever to subtract from

the clearest things seem to be that he did mean to write "four" (can't typo that) and did mean to write "an 18" since the only reason you write "an" instead of "a" is because you're prefixing a number that begins with a vowel like "eighteen" or "eleven" or "eight" or "one"

I suppose he could have meant to write "when she was an 81 year old virgin" though, since that also starts with a vowel and is a plausible typo.

In that case, if the relationship with her was 8 years then he began dating her when she was 72 years old.

Funny how the most vocal anti-pedos and most SOY SJWS ever always turn out to be closeted groomers

In my opinion he is a kissless virgin incel who can’t keep track of his lies. He looks incel as fuck and his personality is so great he couldn’t last more than a month in a job where you push shopping trolleys. No way has he ever had sex with a foid
Just look at his face. He looks like he never had sex his whole life.

oh god damn his joindate mogs me. 2005 :what:

Hard larp.

Dude is a giga autist and probably didn't realize that the story he made up is illegal in bri'tain
Same
That retarded lolcow lacks the mental capacity to do shit like that
He has never touched a foid and he is a troon-loving pedophile
Did he talk about trannies? Lol wouldn't say that's past him.
people who are the loudest about hating sex offenders are way more likely to be closet sex offenders than people who disagree with society's ignorant views about it.
Yes they usually have skeletons in the closet themselves.
probably a childhood nickname, but he's too autistic to realize how silly it is for a man in his 30s to still use baby names
Or to draw like a kid. He does the same shit CWC did but for us incels instead of Sonic.

Dont be an age cuck. Who the fuck cares he fucked a 14 year old, he has a sad and pathetic life, at least he got fresh pussy one time. But most probable he lied

Dont be an age cuck. Who the fuck cares he fucked a 14 year old, he has a sad and pathetic life, at least he got fresh pussy one time. But most probable he lied
It's not about being an agecuck, it's about calling out their hypocrisy and double standards.

These niggers cant even practice the shit they want to preach :feelstastyman:

buci2003
★★
Recruit
Joined Oct 9, 2021
Last seen Yesterday at 9:45 PM

I think that cuck tried to get into the incel Discord server because when I was a mod of the server at the time, I checked the banned list and someone with Doogy or something in his name. Why I'm no longer mod of said server? Well, there was a dispute between ex-mod and a mod and I felt in the middle so got politely de-modded.

Last edited:
It's not about being an agecuck, it's about calling out their hypocrisy and double standards.

These niggers cant even practice the shit they want to preach
completelly agree, just thought OP was going with the reasoning in the agecuck direction, rather than focusing on the hypocrisy

Unironically the guy needs a hobby or interests. That level of obsession cannot be healthy
He is an ugly nerdy autist in his 30s and get zero interest from the opposite sex. He obviously doesn't have a life.

:feelsthink:

NGL this Doogy seems like a pretty cool and interesting guy based on his Steam profile

View attachment 631538

Likes zombie games (me too) and 436 mogs me, even supplementing my dozen-or-so purchases with all the free games I've added to me account and not gotten around to playing, my count is only up to the 70s.

17 years means he's been on Steam since 2005 (apparently been around since 2003) so I'm sure longevity has something to do with it, as I only got into this about a year ago.

Guy must have a wealth of experience lurking for free offers and maxing opportunities in ways I can't fathom.

Maybe he met a 14yo girl gaming with her on a zombie game like Left4Dead and they were semi-romantic friends for 4 years, and then at 18 years old she confessed her love to him, met up IRL adn they got married and had 4 years of wedded bliss.

That's not grooming that's romance lads. I won't condemn a man for that. He's a hero and we should strive to emulate him.
no, its grooming-- that's exactly what grooming is

Great detective work from our based moderator. The biggest male feminists, agecucks and anti-incel SJWs are almost always projecting their own twisted fantasies in order to absolve themselves of their guilt. The Dr. Pizza theory has yet to be challenged. Down you go Doogyboi :society:

no, its grooming-- that's exactly what grooming is
grooming isn't a discrete thing, there'a continuum between obvious shit like bouncing 5yo niece saying "I will be yor husband, no other boy is good enough" vs dating highschoolers who already have some experience and resistance to seduction and courtship

Hes probably lying about most shit he says about his life just as everyone who is dissatisfied with their lives and wanna project an image online or live out a persona.

I done it many times before when I still gave a fuck abt trying to fit in.

Hes probably lying about most shit he says about his life just as everyone who is dissatisfied with their lives and wanna project an image online or live out a persona.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

AdvocateDrooler cant even hold down a basic 9to5 job :feelshaha:

Lmao at that guy thinking his shitty comics is one upping anyone on here who's physically superior to him at a utility level.

Imagine creating accounts on .is
Yeah, he, princessheboon and others from IT have a life and are totally sane.
And they are adults, not teens.

Most of you probably remember Adam Paul Dooling, the 33-year-old autist who draws the "ProveTheIncelWrong" comic series. I previously wrote a thread about his antics here:

Today, my sources discovered some extremely unsettling information about this man.

View attachment 630942

On January 8th, 2021, AdvocateDoogy wrote on r/IncelTear:

Reddit link
Archive link

If four years have passed since they started dating, that would suggest that his girlfriend was roughly 22 years old as of 2021.

Two months later, on March 10th, 2021, AdvocateDoogy wrote the following comment on r/Inceltear:

Reddit link
Archive link

Obviously, there's a puzzling contradiction here. AdvocateDoogy is, after all, a pathological liar and therefore an unreliable narrator. Has he been dating his partner for four years or eight years? Hard to imagine that a regular person would forget such an important detail of their lives.

But if they had indeed been dating for eight years, that would be extremely troubling. As previously established, AdvocateDoogy's girlfriend was 22 years old as of 2021. Subtracting eight years means that she would have been 14 years old when they first met in 2013. AdvocateDoogy would have been 24 years old.

View attachment 630946

From open-source information (see above), AdvocateDoogy was born in November 1988 and graduated from high school in 2007. Logically, he must have been well into adulthood when he started dating a 14-year-old child in 2013.

Ask yourself one question: Would you be comfortable with observing a 14-year-old child in a relationship with a 24-year-old man? I'm hoping not. Look, there's only one word to describe such a relationship: grooming.

That begs the question: Why do you think r/IncelTear is comfortable with having a probable child predator as a moderator of their subreddit?

BONUS FOOTAGE:

He obviously confused the details of his own LARP, ain't no way he's ever dated anyone :feelshaha:

Lmao at that guy thinking his shitty comics is one upping anyone on here who's physically superior to him at a utility level.
His comics are so fucking cringe if he thinks hes actually proving the point jfl at him

the only point he is proving that he is an incel in denial and a fucking loser jfl jfl jfl

he will come around

His comics are so fucking cringe if he thinks hes actually proving the point jfl at him

It always seems like an an old man rambling in the form of a poorly drawn cartoon :feelshaha:

Like who is he even addressing when majority of scenarios are turbo strawmans of things even we disagree with each other :feelstastyman:

It's honestly maddening how he's never actually made a single valid point :feelswhat:
the only point he is proving that he is an incel in denial and a fucking loser jfl jfl jfl

he will come around
I actually hope he never comes around and ropes instead :bigbrain: He will never be happy facing the truth, just look at the sort of mess he is living in denial :feelsugh:

soys :feelskek:

He's no longer a mod :society:

Angthing's possible in inbred britbong land.

This absolute sperg has a GF and she's gorgeous (in a nerd kinda way) and it's suifuel... but I honestly can't even get mad, they are just so wholesome. I watch his shit and it makes me want to believe in unicorns and be part of the wholesome side of the force too. It makes me happy that good things have come to someone like this who is just a little ray of sunshine in the world. It seems... hopeful.

View: https://youtu.be/NPDMl3bpHpo

Spot the difference between Doogycel and this ginga though... this guy, non-stop positivity, does cool shit, makes decent quality videos of it that he obviously makes $$ from. Doogycel... shut-in gamer, seeks validation through shitting on people he sees as beneath him, I.e. us. Draws laughably shit cartoons that 5 haters on reddit will give updoots to. No wonder he's not in the hot tub in Singapore with his Q.T. nerd GF and getting millions of poo tube views. Doogy would probably rope if he ever saw "half-asleep Chris" and what he has.

We let people know how shitty we are IT people just hide it better

Doogy got kicked from a job because he is a sperg, he looks like the poljak meme and who knows if he is lying about his dating life. Maybe he simply has no dating life. The guy is a full blown incel-in-denial. C'mon buddy boyo doogycel :feelskek::feelskek:

Doogy got kicked from a job because he is a sperg, he looks like the poljak meme and who knows if he is lying about his dating life. Maybe he simply has no dating life. The guy is a full blown incel-in-denial. C'mon buddy boyo doogycel :feelskek::feelskek:
Or his gf is an ugly landwhale.

The people who are always so vocal on something they are supposedly against usually turn into or get exposed for what they were preaching against.

How do you get fired from target lol