Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is r/IncelTear moderator Adam "AdvocateDoogy" Dooling a child predator?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Most of you probably remember Adam Paul Dooling, the 33-year-old autist who draws the "ProveTheIncelWrong" comic series. I previously wrote a thread about his antics here:

Today, my sources discovered some extremely unsettling information about this man.

13320619 1331525763531512 3910280689758035972 o 1

On January 8th, 2021, AdvocateDoogy wrote on r/IncelTear:
I started dating my girlfriend when she was an 18 year old virgin. It's been four years now and we're gonna get married this year
Reddit link
Archive link

If four years have passed since they started dating, that would suggest that his girlfriend was roughly 22 years old as of 2021.

Two months later, on March 10th, 2021, AdvocateDoogy wrote the following comment on r/Inceltear:
And I've said this before, but I'm not that young. I'm 32, I lost my virginity last year with my girlfriend of I think about 8 years now
Reddit link
Archive link

Obviously, there's a puzzling contradiction here. AdvocateDoogy is, after all, a pathological liar and therefore an unreliable narrator. Has he been dating his partner for four years or eight years? Hard to imagine that a regular person would forget such an important detail of their lives.

But if they had indeed been dating for eight years, that would be extremely troubling. As previously established, AdvocateDoogy's girlfriend was 22 years old as of 2021. Subtracting eight years means that she would have been 14 years old when they first met in 2013. AdvocateDoogy would have been 24 years old.

Screenshot 2022 06 22 163349

From open-source information (see above), AdvocateDoogy was born in November 1988 and graduated from high school in 2007. Logically, he must have been well into adulthood when he started dating a 14-year-old child in 2013.

Ask yourself one question: Would you be comfortable with observing a 14-year-old child in a relationship with a 24-year-old man? I'm hoping not. Look, there's only one word to describe such a relationship: grooming.

That begs the question: Why do you think r/IncelTear is comfortable with having a probable child predator as a moderator of their subreddit?

BONUS FOOTAGE:

Last edited:
That begs the question: Why do you think r/IncelTear is comfortable with having a probable child predator as a moderator of their subreddit?
they entirely subreddit is full of ped0s, i would be surprised if some of they are "normal" and good like they pretend to be.
dat bunch of niggers lowkey are more fucked in the head than we are #nocap :feelsmage:

Last edited:
Damn son :feelsLSD:

He draws like a child and likes them too.

Last edited:
He's obviously LARPing :feelshaha:

Bet he won't even open this thread :feelshaha::feelshaha: He is Dr Pizza 2.0, it's always the guilty ones who try to compensate the hardest with ideology!

Hard larp.

Dude is a giga autist and probably didn't realize that the story he made up is illegal in bri'tain

He has never touched a foid and he is a troon-loving pedophile

The moron didn’t think all this through when he announced this shit publicly.

Imagine waiting 7 years to have sex with a grill. Even an incel has more backbone than that guy. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Btw: IT won't touch this and Advocatedoogy won't touch this even with a 9001 feet pole

Last edited:
people who are the loudest about hating sex offenders are way more likely to be closet sex offenders than people who disagree with society's ignorant views about it.

Oofy Doofy or he is lying ?

if he wears oversized clothing like that Beatles jumper of course he’ll wait on an 14 year old to turn 18

A oofy doofy success history and pedophilia according to their logic, altough objectively not pedophilia. He has to lose hypocrite followers of his incel hate if he wants to follow and act as a reason advocate.

people who are the loudest about hating sex offenders are way more likely to be closet sex offenders than people who disagree with society's ignorant views about it.
:yes::yes::yes:

I was gonna ask if anyone archived his videos because he took down his channel which is funny because he was feigning ignorance the days after he got caught yet the channel that supposedly wasn't his takes down all the videos just after he gets doxxed. Funny how that works lol.
The internet always remembers

OH NO NO NO
ITsisters..... how do we cope?!

assuming this is the sticky you wanted me to check CCP
Most of you probably remember Adam Paul Dooling, the 33-year-old autist who draws the "ProveTheIncelWrong" comic series.
I remember seeing that comic constantly but I can rarely remember faces/names

If four years have passed since they started dating, that would suggest that his girlfriend was roughly 22 years old as of 2021.
Obviously, there's a puzzling contradiction here. AdvocateDoogy is, after all, a pathological liar and therefore an unreliable narrator. Has he been dating his partner for four years or eight years?
yeah 4 and 8 is a big difference, big inconsistency there

As previously established, AdvocateDoogy's girlfriend was 22 years old as of 2021. Subtracting eight years means that she would have been 14 years old when they first met in 2013. AdvocateDoogy would have been 24 years old.

View attachment 630946

From open-source information (see above), AdvocateDoogy was born in November 1988 and graduated from high school in 2007. Logically, he must have been well into adulthood when he started dating a 14-year-old child in 2013.
I'm wondering if this is something like "we started online-dating 8 years ago, dating in person 4 years ago" perhaps?

Ask yourself one question: Would you be comfortable with observing a 14-year-old child in a relationship with a 24-year-old man? I'm hoping not. Look, there's only one word to describe such a relationship: grooming.
I would be capable of dating a 14 year old girl without grooming her. I don't think that's the ONLY way to describe such a relationship, no.

If you want to use their own logic against them sure :)

Sounds like he's living the dream tbh, long as he didn't manipulate her.

Normies of course would frown about a man in 20s dating a 13yo girl but it's possible to date a girl that age without 'grooming' her (otherwise how do teens date each other?) and the only reason I want to stop it is because he's an annoying hypocrite who is prob toxic for her and she should be dating me instead. :reeeeee:

Most of you probably remember Adam Paul Dooling, the 33-year-old autist who draws the "ProveTheIncelWrong" comic series. I previously wrote a thread about his antics here:

Today, my sources discovered some extremely unsettling information about this man.

View attachment 630942

On January 8th, 2021, AdvocateDoogy wrote on r/IncelTear:

Reddit link
Archive link

Two months later, on March 10th, 2021, AdvocateDoogy wrote the following comment on r/Inceltear:

Reddit link
Archive link

Obviously, there's a puzzling contradiction here. AdvocateDoogy is, after all, a pathological liar and therefore an unreliable narrator. Has he been dating his partner for four years or eight years? Hard to imagine that a regular person would forget such an important detail of their lives.

But if they had indeed been dating for eight years, that would be extremely troubling. As previously established, AdvocateDoogy's girlfriend was 22 years old as of 2021. Subtracting eight years means that she would have been 14 years old when they first met in 2013. AdvocateDoogy would have been 24 years old.

View attachment 630946

BONUS FOOTAGE:

fuck i kind of look like him except i am rice......

IT trannies would still defend him like "she was 14 but she was very mature, it's not grooming bc she knew what she was doing" :foidSoy:
Bc these fags don't have any logic nor funcional brains :feelsjuice:

I just noticed that Doogycel deleted those two particular Reddit comments as if we haven't already archived them.

I just noticed that Doogycel deleted those two particular Reddit comments as if we haven't already archived them.
What does "doogy" mean anything? Or is it just his name. I don't understand any of these terms. "Dooling..Doogy"?

What does "doogy" mean anything? Or is it just his name. I don't understand any of these terms. "Dooling..Doogy"?
probably a childhood nickname, but he's too autistic to realize how silly it is for a man in his 30s to still use baby names

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is better than dancing on my bully's suicided grave

IT trannies would still defend him like "she was 14 but she was very mature, it's not grooming bc she knew what she was doing" :foidSoy:
CONSENT STARTS AT OVER 25, because you have to be over 25 to have a mature brain

BASED GROOMINGMAXXING. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is a fake as fuck faggot trolling IT while simultaneously being a pedophile faggot. The dated at "18" is just him trying to cover his ass so the alphabet agency niggers don't show up to his house. Purposefully choose that legal age.

Reddit salt

r/IncelTear is full of predator and psychos​

No age for imaginary girlfriends, same as princess kitty doesnt have a onlyfans.

on an unrelated note, doogy is really bad at tf2. :feelskek: i wanna 1v1 him and kick his ass

on an unrelated note, doogy is really bad at tf2. :feelskek: i wanna 1v1 him and kick his ass

Not surprised. He was stupid enough to let that slip too :feelshaha: Fags prob proud of it

oh god, he's a euro truck sim player. AKA a trucel via autismpill

ITcels projecting their degeneracy onto us it’s nothing new. Although I lean more towards Doogy being a virgin sperg just like us and he made up his supposed “relationship”

Angthing's possible in inbred britbong land.

This absolute sperg has a GF and she's gorgeous (in a nerd kinda way) and it's suifuel... but I honestly can't even get mad, they are just so wholesome. I watch his shit and it makes me want to believe in unicorns and be part of the wholesome side of the force too. It makes me happy that good things have come to someone like this who is just a little ray of sunshine in the world. It seems... hopeful.

View: https://youtu.be/NPDMl3bpHpo

Spot the difference between Doogycel and this ginga though... this guy, non-stop positivity, does cool shit, makes decent quality videos of it that he obviously makes $$ from. Doogycel... shut-in gamer, seeks validation through shitting on people he sees as beneath him, I.e. us. Draws laughably shit cartoons that 5 haters on reddit will give updoots to. No wonder he's not in the hot tub in Singapore with his Q.T. nerd GF and getting millions of poo tube views. Doogy would probably rope if he ever saw "half-asleep Chris" and what he has.

Last edited: