Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is postamaxxing correlated with high IQ?

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
Postmaxxers create huge number of posts in a short time span but also need to be original. Does this indicate high IQ IYO?

@Insomniac
@Sniffles
@Eskimocel
@Blacktarpill
@Michael15651
Sorry if I missed any of the most prominent ones tbh.

Last edited:
I’m a low IQ dumb cunt

I don,t think I'm postmaxxing I'm on this site for over a year and haven't even reached 2000 posts yet

Postmaxxing heavily correlates to ASD from what I have observed. The more intelligent members post less often.

Sniffles IQmogs the whole site

Gone but not forgotten :feelsrope:

this indicate boredom

I don,t think I'm postmaxxing I'm on this site for over a year and haven't even reached 2000 posts yet
:feelstastyman: I literally thought it says "2019" not "2018" JFl.

Also @Cuyen is another

im olw iq tbhrbh.
Seriously, its just a nice autistic habit

I really dont think i have low effort posts. I BARELY have such posts. majority of my posts are high IQ and effort ngl but there are users IQ mogs me obviously. I think I'd express myself better if i was a native english speaker though

Eskimocel is a quotemaxxer btw

I really dont think i have low effort posts. I BARELY have such posts. majority of my posts are high IQ and effort ngl but there are users IQ mogs me obviously. I think I'd express myself better if i was a native english speaker though
Tbh I also get that impression ngl.

Tbh I also get that impression ngl.
Yes bro it is hard to create so high IQ topics when it is not your native language. I'm way better intelligent in my native language,I even had pages where I posts articles,and now I even have a personal website where I write articles

Actually, if you take a look at my threads and ignore the shitty memes I actually make some decent IQ and sometimes high IQ stuff.
Eskimocel is a quotemaxxer btw
But you have more posts than me?

Actually, if you take a look at my threads and ignore the shitty memes I actually make some decent IQ and sometimes high IQ stuff.

But you have more posts than me?
Yes bro, just kidding. But you used to quotmaxx b4 luminary.

Yes bro it is hard to create so high IQ topics when it is not your native language. I'm way better intelligent in my native language,I even had pages where I posts articles,and now I even have a personal website where I write articles
Please give link tbh. I'm interested.

You all postmog me :feelsrope:

Yes bro it is hard to create so high IQ topics when it is not your native language
Yeah, sometimes i have a hard time dealing with english.

I'll check it out later tbh.
Thanks bro. not many people know it tbh. I have facebook account where I have internet friends (some are incels) and I post stuff there as well

Thanks bro. not many people know it tbh. I have facebook account where I have internet friends (some are incels) and I post stuff there as well
Very nice blog tbh even though I don't understand anything.

Very nice blog tbh even though I don't understand anything.
Yes man thank you. I want to create one in english tbh but I'm too lazy ass nowadays

I included him but then removed him because he's 2017cel so he's not quite good example of postmaxxing. Just look at @Insomniac, he's just an Octobercel and already postmogs @Ritalincel.

I included him but then removed him because he's 2017cel so he's not quite good example of postmaxxing. Just look at @Insomniac, he's just an Octobercel and already postmogs @Ritalincel.

could you repeat that?

could you repeat that?
.> /s