Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is not even necessary to bang pretty femoids, enough just to be desired by them

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
That means validation, and recognition as worthy man, valuable just for being man, not pathetic beta who must work for it (and get just leftovers), and then, by being high tier volcel, be easier to concentrate on higher goals, like searching for cute adorable loli waifu of culture , or whatever, and it alwayus leaves possibiliytu of Plan B - banging those pretty thots . Being undesirable by pretty femoids gives frustration and humiliation, and option of betabuxxing for honorable and enlightened man is disgusting and unacceptable

Ugly femorloids cannot give validation, and them becoming spoiled and wanting only chad is not problem on its own, just indicator of total femoidic degradation

ngl i would do anything to get a relationship with a girl who loves and validates me:cryfeels:

As I was sleeping little Napoleon de Geso was writing out his daily essay on lolis of culture

Relationship, Intimacy, and mutual respect. Sex is a bonus.

I disagree with de Geso for the first time in my life. I want sex and romance, not only validation :feelswhere:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back