Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is my obsession over height, actually obsessing about POWER?

Is it true?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
When I was 5'3 in middle school, I wanted to be 5'6. After I was 5'6 in HS, the next goal was to be 5'7. Then I grew to 5'8 when waiting for uni. Now I am 5'10, but I still want to be 6'0.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
height = power

When I was 5'3 in middle school, I wanted to be 5'6. After I was 5'6 in HS, the next goal was to be 5'7. Then I grew to 5'8 when waiting for uni. Now I am 5'10, but I still want to be 6'0.

Thoughts?
Seems like no matter how tall you get you'll want to be taller. You are already above average in height, you are tall enough to fraud 6ft and no woman could tell.

Any problem you are having in life at this point has nothing to do with your height.

Seems like no matter how tall you get you'll want to be taller.
pretty sure if you're 7'4" like Andre and your joints are fucking up you'd stop wishing that
Omos

Omos (pictured above holding 6'1" Bobby Lashley) is billed at 7'3 (though more likely 7'0 like Big Show was) and he seems to be doing fine right now but he's only 28 years old (and less obese than Andre and Show were) but still I bet in 5-10 years he's going to start feeling it

WWE is prob gonna take better care of it's giants, they kept Big Khali somewhat slim and mae Big Show do his cardio but those two still fell apart, they need to keep Omos on a ripped diet for sure

Seems like no matter how tall you get you'll want to be taller. You are already above average in height, you are tall enough to fraud 6ft and no woman could tell.

Any problem you are having in life at this point has nothing to do with your height.