Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Kinobody based - Will being ripped make a difference?

C

Currycel22

Banned
-
Just saw a video where he was saying looks matter and girls don't really care about personallity as much. He sounded pretty based, but then it sounded like he was trying to sell his product.

He was basically saying getting ripped will make it easier to get girls and etc. But will it actually? What have been your experiences guys?

Yeah it can certainly help. Depends a lot on your face though for me it is pointless I will look like a subhuman in any body type.

copedestiny calls out this cope, here i time-stamped it

Untitled

Last edited:
There is no gym for your face. Doesn't matter how much ripped you are, you'll still be seen as a subhuman if you have an ugly face.

Face is everything.

The mere act of trying to get ripped will make you less attractive to foids because you're signaling to them that your only valuable asset is your admittedly subhuman body.

Foids are REPULSED by gymceling for this reason.

This might seem counterintuitive, but foids are less repulsed by your remaining a fatcel because this signals to them that you DGAF about your body because you have other, so much more valuable genetic traits (e.g. IQ).

Face still destroys though.

it scales on face and frame but usually yes, abs and huge muscles do attract women. anything else is lazycel cope.

Face is everything.

The mere act of trying to get ripped will make you less attractive to foids because you're signaling to them that your only valuable asset is your admittedly subhuman body.

Foids are REPULSED by gymceling.

This might seem counterintuitive, but foids are less repulsed by your remaining a fatcel because this signals to them that you DGAF about your body because you have other valuable genetic traits (e.g. IQ).

That has got to be the most autistic thing I've read. What the fuck are you on about? You can't be fat and have a good face JFC.
it scales on face and frame but usually yes, abs and huge muscles do attract women. anything else is lazycel cope.

I have started gymcelling recently, I hope I can ascend. Idk if I should make a thread about my attempts at ascending

That has got to be the most autistic thing I've read. What the fuck are you on about? You can't be fat and have a good face JFC.

Just Call Anyone Who Reponds To Your Question Autistic Theory

Face is everything.

Foids are REPULSED by gymceling for this reason.

This might seem counterintuitive, but foids are less repulsed by your remaining a fatcel because this signals to them that you DGAF about your body because you have other, so much more valuable genetic traits (e.g. IQ).

This.

Women are only impressed by a body that doesn't take any work, just genetics (height, frame), to look the way it does. Even normies shit on guys who obsess over lifting.

If you don't have a GOOD LOOKING FACE and you're NOT TALL, big huge muscles (taking tons of steroids) makes you stand out, yes, but in a BAD WAY, people will look at your height, or your face, then will make a negative assumption that you're compensating for something, to top it off, they'll even just assume your dick is tiny as fuck.

But you wont stand out with natty gains with clothes on...which is how people are going to see you as an incel 99.99999% of the time, so natty lifting has no impact if your face and height is dog shit. If you want to roid, again, face/height will be checked first, and then if you're roiding, with disgusting face, and short height, its over for you, youre seen as compensating loser obsessed with gym and that you have a micropenis

I SAID THIS BEFORE : SOCIETY WILL SHIT ON MEN WHO ARE NOT TALL AND HANDSOME WHEN IT COMES TO SELF IMPROVEMENT, YOU WILL BE TOLD TO SELF IMPROVE, AND WHEN YOU DO, YOU WILL BE MOCKED AND RIDICULED FOR IT IF YOU DONT HAVE THE FACE AND HEIGHT AND HAIR TO GO WITH IT, THIS IS HOW YOU GET GASLIGHTED BY SOCIETY. WHO KNOWS WHETHER THIS IS SUBCONSCIOUS OR NOT, BUT YOU WILL FIND YOU GET SHIT ON FOR THIS. THEY ASSUME SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH YOU AND THAT ITS SOMETHING YOU CAN CONTROL, AND WHEN YOU CONTROL FOR THOSE FACTORS AND ELIMINATE THOSE FACTORS, THE ONLY THING LEFT IS YOUR FACE AND HEIGHT, AND THATS WHEN THE GASLIGHTING STARTS. YOURE NEVER GOING TO BE GOOD ENOUGH, YOURE NEVER GOING TO BE GOOD ENOUGH IF YOU'RE NOT TALL AND DONT HAVE A HANDSOME FACE.

I REPEAT

YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH
IF YOU DONT HAVE A HANDSOME FACE AND TALL HEIGHT, NO MATTER WHAT OTHER ISSUES YOU ELIMINATE.

Last edited:
This.

Women are only impressed by a body that doesn't take any work, just genetics (height, frame), to look the way it does. Even normies shit on guys who obsess over lifting.

If you don't have a GOOD LOOKING FACE and you're NOT TALL, big huge makes you stand out, yes, but in a BAD WAY, people will look at your height, or your face, then will make a negative assumption that you're compensating for something, to top it off, they'll even just assume your dick is tiny as fuck.
tell me what this means autist? you're coping hard, women squeal all the time over shitty abs on 5/10 faced 5'8" dudes. we get it, you dont want to gymcel
Strong username to post content ratio

tell me what this means autist? you're coping hard, women squeal all the time over shitty abs on 5/10 faced 5'8" dudes. we get it, you dont want to gymcel

Imo volcel if you don't actually go to the gym. If you lift and get into good shape and you still don't get laid you are incel for sure. But if you don't lift and remain skinny as fuck, then you are deffo a volcel.

Ive gymcelled from age 16 to 18, then started again at age 23 and did it all the way to age 32. It doesn't do shit if your face is shit and you're short.

And strong username to post content ratio because your name is Copemaxx and your post content is Copeing

Imo volcel if you don't actually go to the gym.
wouldnt go that far but i agree, if you actually see yourself improving in appearance and confidence from it, do it. 5 hours a week, maybe even 1 hour a week and you'll see benefits in your lifestyle.
ve gymcelled from age 16 to 18, then started again at age 23 and did it all the way to age 32. It doesn't do shit if your face is shit and you're short.

And strong username to post content ratio because your name is Copemaxx and your post content is Copeing
i cant say much because i dont know what physical conditions you have, how tall you are or your how your face is. Being short (below 5'9") is a death sentence we can't really do anything about, but gymcelling can and does improve face for most people. You are coping if you dont believe this, just because you didnt have any potential doesnt mean most in the 4-5 range don't.

Last edited:
This.

If you don't have a GOOD LOOKING FACE and you're NOT TALL, big huge muscles (taking tons of steroids) makes you stand out, yes, but in a BAD WAY, people will look at your height, or your face, then will make a negative assumption that you're compensating for something, to top it off, they'll even just assume your dick is tiny as fuck.

But you wont stand out with natty gains with clothes on...which is how people are going to see you as an incel 99.99999% of the time, so natty lifting has no impact if your face and height is dog shit. If you want to roid, again, face/height will be checked first, and then if you're roiding, with disgusting face, and short height, its over for you, youre seen as compensating loser obsessed with gym and that you have a micropenis

I SAID THIS BEFORE : SOCIETY WILL SHIT ON MEN WHO ARE NOT TALL AND HANDSOME WHEN IT COMES TO SELF IMPROVEMENT, YOU WILL BE TOLD TO SELF IMPROVE, AND WHEN YOU DO, YOU WILL BE MOCKED AND RIDICULED FOR IT IF YOU DONT HAVE THE FACE AND HEIGHT AND HAIR TO GO WITH IT, THIS IS HOW YOU GET GASLIGHTED BY SOCIETY. WHO KNOWS WHETHER THIS IS SUBCONSCIOUS OR NOT, BUT YOU WILL FIND YOU GET SHIT ON FOR THIS. THEY ASSUME SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH YOU AND THAT ITS SOMETHING YOU CAN CONTROL, AND WHEN YOU CONTROL FOR THOSE FACTORS AND ELIMINATE THOSE FACTORS, THE ONLY THING LEFT IS YOUR FACE AND HEIGHT, AND THATS WHEN THE GASLIGHTING STARTS. YOURE NEVER GOING TO BE GOOD ENOUGH, YOURE NEVER GOING TO BE GOOD ENOUGH IF YOU'RE NOT TALL AND DONT HAVE A HANDSOME FACE.

I REPEAT

YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH
IF YOU DONT HAVE A HANDSOME FACE AND TALL HEIGHT, NO MATTER WHAT OTHER ISSUES YOU ELIMINATE.

Einstein IQ.

Foids only care about genes.

Foids are literally just as turned off by the discovery that you're gymceling as they are by the discovery that you're wearing lifts or a toupee.

Foids HATE gene-frauding.

JFL muscles mean jack shit if you’re short and not attractive. Meathead cope.

I can't stand kinobody his videos are pathetic and he is so up himself that if was to become homeless for some reason he would lay on the side of the road doing push-ups screaming kinobody over and over thinking that is how you get out of homelessness.

Einstein IQ.

Foids are literally just as turned off by the discovery that you're gymceling as they are by the discovery that you're wearing lifts or a toupee.

You need to have prerequisites of tall height and handsome face to “self-improve” for a female to accept it.

Men have to be ripped just to date a landwhale.
Women can be as fat as they want and there will always be guys trying to date them
full

The best thing to do is to try it for yourself.

In my 15 years of gymceling ONCE a girl put her hand on my bicep while asking me a question. That's all the female interest I got (if she wasn't just trying to steady herself after a set), no foids have been checking me out that I could see or comment or anything about my body. Though I did get a lot of guys commenting and asking me for advice about exercise and nutrition so it's not like the foids couldn't notice the same things, they just didn't care.

And if you see how many guys quit the gym (pretty much everybody quits after a few years), I'm guessing it's not worth the effort for them otherwise why wouldn't they trade 4-5 hours a week for easy pussy if that was what was happening?

Yeah it can certainly help. Depends a lot on your face though for me it is pointless I will look like a subhuman in any body type.
This pretty much

If your face is garbage no help on planet Earth will help you

JFL muscles mean jack shit if you’re short
already stated that around 5'9" is the minimum for gymcelling to work, autist
not attractive
again, already stated that it'll work for 5/10 dudes and make their face and bodies look better. if you're too lazy to gymcel at least learn how to read, you dumb coping loser.

Nah, bloatedness is more important

already stated that around 5'9" is the minimum for gymcelling to work, autist
Copious Maximus. Then it isn’t really gymcelling per se as you’re already attractive in the eyes of a foid because of your facial and leg bones being in the correct requirement to begin with. It’s just a bonus. It’s like adding extra accessories on a Ferrari. The foundations are already in place..

Most people who lift are overcompensating for something.

Last edited:
Copious Maximus. Then it isn’t really gymcelling per se as you’re already attractive in the eyes of a foid because of your facial and leg bones being in the correct requirement to begin with.

Most people who lift are overcompensating for something.
if you use gymcelling in the way that a hopeless person with no potential keeps going to the gym, yeah you're right.

again, already stated that it'll work for 5/10 dudes and make their face and bodies look better. if you're too lazy to gymcel at least learn how to read, you dumb coping loser.
Ah the good old ad-hominem attacks. Your name is literally copemax, yet telling others to cope :feelskek:

I am leaving this here. If you can achieve such level maybe then you can ascend. But the chances of anyone reaching that level is very less according to many user's plus you will also have to roid according to many users. At the end of the day I guess it all boils down to genetics. This dude was an outliner.

Being low bodyfat is important because it can change your face a lot.
That's it.

"Trying to sell his products"
That's his business model. The only reason he has a presence online.
Now they try to have more suckers exploiting the self improvement cope.

I am leaving this here. If you can achieve such level maybe then you can ascend. But the chances of anyone reaching that level is very less according to many user's plus you will also have to roid according to many users. At the end of the day I guess it all boils down to genetics. This dude was an outliner.

I saw a post on trp where this 5'6 manlet got ripped and just took a few good pics and he got a fuck tonne of matches on tinder. If you don't go gym you are 100% a volcel and just lazy lmao. This fucking proves it

I have started gymcelling recently, I hope I can ascend. Idk if I should make a thread about my attempts at ascending
With white foids or curry foids?

Going to the gym = getting laid

Sorry dude but the argument is done, that horsefacecel fucker, I mog the bastard.

Both types, curry foids might be easier though
Going to gym won't guarantee you getting laid. That guy is a top tier gymcel and mogs nearly all gym goers normie or incel. Hell he body mogs Chad.

Going to gym won't guarantee you getting laid. That guy is a top tier gymcel and mogs nearly all gym goers normie or incel. Hell he body mogs Chad.

His face is beyond hideous. It just proves that gym is not cope

His face is beyond hideous. It just proves that gym is not cope
You ignored my point. He is a top tier gymcel. Not everybody can be like that. You can try, but the chances of achieving that level is tbh slim.

Einstein IQ.

legit as fuck

wouldnt go that far but i agree, if you actually see yourself improving in appearance and confidence from it, do it. 5 hours a week, maybe even 1 hour a week and you'll see benefits in your lifestyle.

i cant say much because i dont know what physical conditions you have, how tall you are or your how your face is. Being short (below 5'9") is a death sentence we can't really do anything about, but gymcelling can and does improve face for most people. You are coping if you dont believe this, just because you didnt have any potential doesnt mean most in the 4-5 range don't.
I did alot of gymcelling and it took me a while to realize that I'm teetering on 5'8-'9 and compared myself to other guys.

I realized how small I feel, I am like an average proportioned guy but scaled down (as if I had a bounding box and you clicked the corners to drag it down to shrink me.)

If I were an inch shorter I would have realized it much much earlier.