Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Jason Votrhees the ultimate incel hero?

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
He is a deformed -20/10 who was bullied mercilessly. The very reason he died by drowning at Camp Crystal Lake was because the Chad and Stacy lifeguards were too busy hooking up. Now he has sworn revenge on them. He never kills kids, incels or animals and pretty much all of his victims are teen Chads and Stacies and normies.

Never thought of this before!

i dont even know him

sounds like a hero

hero and mogs me

Freddy Krueger is also an incel hero. Sneaking up on foids in their dreams and killing them. Did he successfully kill any? I dont remember, it must've been 15 years since i saw those movies.

Freddy Krueger is also an incel hero. Sneaking up on foids in their dreams and killing them. Did he successfully kill any? I dont remember, it must've been 15 years since i saw those movies.
He killed kids though

I agree. An underrated incel hero of fiction.

It's Voorhees.
Freddy had a wife and a kid. He was never incel despite being a nosecel. @Damo the incel

@OverBeforeItBegan

I never saw him as a bad guy. He was a victim of negligence and he killed people that I hate.

Jason is the greatest american hero.

He’s too tall to be an incel

Maybe hes a sweetheart deep down, just needs dome confidence and a shower.

He killed a bunch. There was usually 1 or 2 survivors at the end of each movie and others died.
The original Freddy was boss, when he was alive he also killed just to kill. He was an honest to goodness murderous maniac. In the shitty remake they made him a pedo for some reason. Now if he was a pedo and came back after death as a dream demon, wouldn't he go after children like he did while alive? Nope, he went after teen Stacies for no fucking logical reason.

He’s killed plenty of incels, you should watch all the movies

He is a deformed -20/10 who was bullied mercilessly. The very reason he died by drowning at Camp Crystal Lake was because the Chad and Stacy lifeguards were too busy hooking up. Now he has sworn revenge on them. He never kills kids, incels or animals and pretty much all of his victims are teen Chads and Stacies and normies.

View attachment 100232

jason is our saviour

Looks like we've found our new saint!

But he did killed some Incels... I'm pretty sure Jake the stuttering teenager was an Incel.

yeah i guess I would consider him a hERo since he targeted normies and chads trying to have sex with foids all the time

Voorhees looks like he chops the face of some kid in a wheelchair just in the first couple of minutes of that vid.

View attachment 100232

If I see a Stacy getting killed I WILL fap to it so I must not watch the video.

He still manages to mog me.

I guess I should watch the Friday the 13th-films...