Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it THAT funny to just be a pathetic cuck trying to support the privileged gender?

S

southeastcel

Banned
-

Firefox is cucked, and it's disgusting

We just see a repeating theme of people using an appeal to stupidity fallacy to support women and even try to fight for their rights while camp below 6/10 male can be heard sharpening their knives

The whole world and society are cucked. Hermit in the mountains away from civilization is the way to live now for an incel.

I'm going to spazz out if there are any wymen empowerment shit at my school tomorrow

google was way more cucked today.

google was way more cucked today.

I didn't even realize that was about women's day, it's stupid af and ofc they won't have anything for men's day as always, such equality

we are living in sad times

Back in the day an incel can get a qt girl for marriage because women didn’t get supported to such new heights like they do these days. Thanks to all the white knighting, women are allowed to be pickier now since they have been artificially elavated to be financially stable (ex more women in the work force movement). Men have to work harder on top of working hard now to even get a below average virgin girl if they are lucky. Womens worth have exploded to the point that they can literally become pure degenerates and still get married because the guy has no other better options. All he can do is smile and ask her “Honey, how was the sex with Chad today? Am I giving you enough of my hard earned money?” And she would still ask for more or get a divorce.

Back in the day an incel can get a qt girl for marriage because women didn’t get supported to such new heights like they do these days. Thanks to all the white knighting, women are allowed to be pickier now since they have been artificially elavated to be financially stable (ex more women in the work force movement). Men have to work harder on top of working hard now to even get a below average virgin girl if they are lucky. Womens worth have exploded to the point that they can literally become pure degenerates and still get married because the guy has no other better options. All he can do is smile and ask her “Honey, how was the sex with Chad today? Am I giving you enough of my hard earned money?” And she would still ask for more or get a divorce.
Girls working was a final nail.in the incel coffin. Now cels are no longer even needed as females can easly support themselves. So what the hell can you offer to a woman? Pretty much nothing as a sub par guy.
Your hope is either being really rich or attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back