Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to pass exams with a low iq?

P

Paranoidcel

Recruit
★★
has anyone succeeded with decent grades despite low iq (<100)?

nope lol straight Fs

You can do so, but you will need to put 50-100% More Time on average for the same results.

I have done so, and gotten to 100k+ salary despite being low IQ trash born to poorfag Subhuman shitskin midgets.

But quite otten I would have to spend 4-8 hours for concepts high IQs understand in 1-2 hours. You will need to be willing to compensate for your low IQ, with immense time investment and discipline.

Cheat off of your nearest gook.

But quite otten I would have to spend 4-8 hours for concepts high IQs understand in 1-2 hours. You will need to be willing to compensate for your low IQ, with immense time investment and discipline.
same. i am a below-average person with average iq, so i usually have to spend ten times as much time learning and practising stuff that people with high iq or natural talent can succeed in.

and even with that hard work, i only come off as “good” in whatever subject it is, and never “excellent” or “outstanding”

same. i am a below-average person with average iq, so i usually have to spend ten times as much time learning and practising stuff that people with high iq or natural talent can succeed in.

and even with that hard work, i only come off as “good” in whatever subject it is, and never “excellent” or “outstanding”
the excellent and outstanding both have the IQ/talent and the hardwork. intellectual genetic elite.

the excellent and outstanding both have the IQ/talent and the hardwork. intellectual genetic elite.
Here’s a favourite brutal quote of mine

“hard work beats natural talent until natural talent works hard”

That is, most if us are destined to be mediocre

But quite otten I would have to spend 4-8 hours for concepts high IQs understand in 1-2 hours.
Same here ek toh you are born ugly fir uske baad you have low iq. Literally we are meant to live the most fucked up lives.

Skool doesn’t buy you Tesla.

AC5EFDDA E932 4F5D BCC6 51B85A824EAF

join the tech revolution or be a loser for life.

82B1B631 8B6F 4900 A561 B9F8BCC434D6
7F334454 05F5 42E0 ABC4 DE3A4A293F62

Yes, it's called cheating or paying people off. [People do it all the time.]:feelsjuice:

I barely graduated high school despite having a 78 iq, it was very hard for me and I failed a shit ton of times.

No you are doomed

You can sit on cheat sheet and when you want to see some answers you just [UWSL]spread your legs and put your head down to look like you are thinking[/UWSL]

You can sit on cheat sheet and when you want to see some answers you just [UWSL]spread your legs and put your head down to look like you are thinking[/UWSL]
That's old school, internet makes cheating way much easier these days. :feelsjuice:

You can do so, but you will need to put 50-100% More Time on average for the same results.

I have done so, and gotten to 100k+ salary despite being low IQ trash born to poorfag Subhuman shitskin midgets.

jfl feel like it isn't worth it at that point

Foids do it all the time: just spend countless hours memorizing notions and you'll make it in several disciplines.

I know a lot of stupid people with great grades. I would say their stupidity gives them an advantage with subjects that are mainly about regurgitation

I know a lot of stupid people with great grades. I would say their stupidity gives them an advantage with subjects that are mainly about regurgitation
Just make sure you listen and are attentive in class: you may have a low IQ but have a good memory to pass tests.
American education is made sure you don't have to think very hard.

has anyone succeeded with decent grades despite low iq (<100)?
Yes ,I succeed everytime I cheat the fuck out of exams :feelsdevil: ,this is the only way bro
Just make sure you listen and are attentive in class: you may have a low IQ but have a good memory to pass tests.
American education is made sure you don't have to think very hard.
:soy: I listened and attended every course in a semester ,still failed most ,it is impossible for me

yes
HS or college?
面對外貌上的歧視比讀書難太多了

Last edited:
Yes, my PIQ is quite low due to a brain lesion.

Last edited:
You can pass exams if you study and have average IQ, but if ur low iq then it gonna be hard

Passing exams is all about memorizing cucked useless information and anyone can do that