Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it possible to make yourself believe you had sex with hypnosis?

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
I want to manipulate my memory and create some teenage sex experience in my mind even though that never happened. I think this would be very effective way to free your mind from inceldom. Is it worth for a try? Anyone here have any hypnosis experience?

what no pussy will do to a mfer

During my darker days, i would admit that i actually have been able to experience those types of "hypnosis" COUNTLESS times when i was on drugs, due to their insane ability to shoot up my libido over the roof like nothing else. The experiences literally felt like my body and soul were somewhere in a 5 dimentional space experiencing a real intercourse and i would cum without even touching my d. I kid you not man, this felt more real in every sense rather than feeling like a hypnosis, like a presense of an actual entity being there .

Many retards in this forum will probably laugh for the stuff i say and think i am some schizo who experienced a psychosis, but for the love of Christ dude, don't bother doing this stuff at all - it brings more harm in the looong long run than the 30 sec pleasure you will experience, it's truly not worth it. You literally sumon demons who are going to suck all your energy until your powerless, believe me. You don't ever want to get sucked in and walk in this depraved path like i used to.

Just use your hand, do your job and relax after you finish.

yes it's called rape

it is a powerful technique invented by hypnotic sages

@Michael W. Ford plz help this man he wishes to learn occult magick

Highest quality fleshlight
tbf aren't foids just high quality fleshlights

that's how they seem to think of themselves, whoring around constantly

find a teenage foid

put her into your rape van

manipulate her cunt to produce a sexual memory

???