Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to "Community College Fraudmax" for 2 years while rotting?

M

meatball

Banned
-
Serious. I've been accepted to college. Yahoo.

But why go? In particular waste a shit ton of money.

My hare brained plan is forming. There's a community college 90 minutes from here. It's far enuff away that I'd have to get a dorm room.

So.....basically the plan is to hide out there for 2 years taking maybe 2 easy classes a term.

Do just well enuff to not get kicked out, and rot/sleep/vidya/cycle.

Master plan, if I can't find a low tier normie in 2 years, then basically get a van and head west on survival mode.

you dont want to live like a fucking rat bro

just get a degree

you dont want to live like a fucking rat bro

just get a degree
Well, if I get a girlfriend, then buckle down and switch to university.

If not, why get a degree?

If you can't find one girlfriend at Coon moony Kawlledge, ...then

hmmm interesting.
do whatever it takes to live comfy. thats my mantra

How will you pay for the college credits?
While you are young I would advise figuring out a way to get some cash flow, and I don't mean wageslavery unless absolutely necessary for survival.

you want money so you can ldar peacefully for after age 25

You have less of a chance of finding a girlfriend at college than you do now.

Paying money to go to college just to find a wet hole is retarded.

Don't go to college unless you plan on making a career out of it.

They call you meatball at school and you want to find a gf at college?

Go or you will be stuck at minimum wage jobs at 27 like me

Serious. I've been accepted to college. Yahoo.

But why go? In particular waste a shit ton of money.

My hare brained plan is forming. There's a community college 90 minutes from here. It's far enuff away that I'd have to get a dorm room.

So.....basically the plan is to hide out there for 2 years taking maybe 2 easy classes a term.

Do just well enuff to not get kicked out, and rot/sleep/vidya/cycle.

Master plan, if I can't find a low tier normie in 2 years, then basically get a van and head west on survival mode.
high IQ plan ngl

1. Nobody will be breathing down my neck if I'm at least technically in college.

2. I can spend max time trying to ascend....by which I mean find one non landwhale.

3. I'd be getting transferable college credits for cheap.

4. I'd be avoiding the snooty greek campus chicks of university, not to mention the rejection.

1. Nobody will be breathing down my neck if I'm at least technically in college.

2. I can spend max time trying to ascend....by which I mean find one non landwhale.

3. I'd be getting transferable college credits for cheap.

4. I'd be avoiding the snooty greek campus chicks of university, not to mention the rejection.
these are good points. 1 and 3 are especially practical. Personally, my parents want me to graduate from school asap, but you must be a youngcel.

I wouldn't waste too much time thinking about women though. They are just toilets after all, and they may easily betray you or hurt you just for fun.

Meatball, moneymaxx and careermaxx.

Go to a trade sCHOol.

Learn a REAL trade, like welding or heavy equipment operator... Whatever you think you might enjoy the most. Something that pays more than $30usd @hour.

Then you can live poor/ frugally (van or cheap rent), and save up for an early retirement.

If you find some bitch that wants to join you, that's nice. But don't hold your breath.

After all. You are HERE.

Go to a trade sCHOol.

Learn a REAL trade, like welding or heavy equipment operator... Whatever you think you might enjoy the most. Something that pays more than $30usd @hour.

Then you can live poor/ frugally (van or cheap rent), and save up for an early retirement.

If you find some bitch that wants to join you, that's nice. But don't hold your breath.

After all. You are HERE.
trade school is a good idea ngl. I was going to say that trade jobs generally aren't amazing/dont pay super good but honestly at this point jobs that require uni degrees dont really either so its honestly a pretty good idea. I'd argue depending on the degree it will probably get you more consistent work/pay than the uni degree would.

Why suffer and pay?
Just either go or don’t.
If you need to just sign up for a place to stay and say you went in that case.

trade school is a good idea ngl. I was going to say that trade jobs generally aren't amazing/dont pay super good but honestly at this point jobs that require uni degrees dont really either so its honestly a pretty good idea. I'd argue depending on the degree it will probably get you more consistent work/pay than the uni degree would.
Often, employers watch those schools like hawks. They swoop down to hire people!

There are trade schools that will tell you that up front, but it's best to call the companies themselves and verify.

People don't give a shit how ugly you are, as long as you can do the job. It's all about results.

You have less of a chance of finding a girlfriend at college than you do now.

Paying money to go to college just to find a wet hole is retarded.

Don't go to college unless you plan on making a career out of it.
yeah this 100% highschool is literally easiest time to get laid. many ugly Subhumans ascend then. past that It gets harder and harder till your 30s where foids are all used up fatty single mother whores.
They call you meatball at school and you want to find a gf at college?
this too jfl
Often, employers watch those schools like hawks. They swoop down to hire people!

There are trade schools that will tell you that up front, but it's best to call the companies themselves and verify.

People don't give a shit how ugly you are, as long as you can do the job. It's all about results.
100% I have had tradesmen over for repairs and renovation. alot of em are ugly manlets, and they work hard live happy

Go to a trade sCHOol.

After all. You are HERE.

I'm not mechanically inclined
4. You are in a dorm for 2 years. No utility bills. No cleaning of apartment..no car. Walk 5 minutes to all meals. Built in social system. Cheap. Easy.

Last edited:
just get a phd in sociology bro. You can make almost 40k a year and live the good life

getting some specialization is nice especially if the pay is ok and you set your own hours otherwise it's cuck city but other than that the harder you neet the better. getting in debt for college is giga retarded, you're signing your life away to shlomo
hmmm interesting.
do whatever it takes to live comfy. thats my mantra

4. You are in a dorm for 2 years. No utility bills. No cleaning of apartment..no car. Walk 5 minutes to all meals. Built in social system. Cheap. Easy.
Social system?

Built in social system?

Lol. Ok. Whatever.

this is cope. I spent the last 8 years trying to ascend and guess what. you either look good and ascend instantly or it's over. I literally went out three times a week only to check out, ioi and approach foids. pua is a pile of shit
at this point jobs that require uni degrees dont really either so its honestly a pretty good idea

Last edited:
I'm a senior, going off to college later this year. Hopefully I have better luck in college and ascend.

At the very least, People around you, to try to connect with. Access to multiple groups. Access to co ed gyms.

This is WAY more opportunity to ascend than in high school, because you're in proximity with people 24.7.

If there's one non whale you can find, then a dorm is a good spot.
Social system?

Built in social system?

Lol. Ok. Whatever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back