Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is faggotmaxxing viable or should i kill myself for even thinking about it?

Dualistic

Dualistic

Banned
-
100% - Homersexual
Basically what the title says.

2 years ago when i was still a NEET i used to troll on discord and make up lies for attention it was a good cope and got me some female attention but at a certain point i got a job and it got boring/no time but to this day i'm still in contact with this one faggot from a server i was in. i've seen pictures/ facetimed. He is feminine, short, has decent curves and is funny (mixed breed though rice+black). He thinks i'm gay since that was one of those lies i told to get attention. We don't live that far apart i could probably drive there within an hour. I've thought about doing it and he clearly wants it too (sex). I know this would ruin me and any ounce of pride i still have left. But deep down somehow out of desperation to feel something i kinda want to go. Have i gone insane for even considering it? Am i that deprived of anything that i could seriously have preverted thought about it?

Should i rope?

My friend, you're not allowed to talk about how curious you are about dick. You will probably be punished for this.

you should do the latter (kill yourself faggot)

You're gonna get banned, sorry.

what no pussy does to a nigga

- gymcel for some years
- open muscle worship pages on YT / onlyfans
- record flex sessions
- profit

If you do get banned, I will say this: Don't let anyone's disgust for you here convince you to commit suicide. Me? I would not have sex with another dude. But you shouldn't kill yourself because I find that disgusting.

It's really quite simple.

Either you're gay, or you're not.

If you do get banned, I will say this: Don't let anyone's disgust for you here convince you to commit suicide. Me? I would not have sex with another dude. But you shouldn't kill yourself because I find that disgusting.
The more faggots just means more availability of foids. Less competition

+1

If you think it will give you some kind of happiness, then go get that dick OP.

Tf wrong with you nigga? :feelswhat: maybe he thought he was logged into Reddit

DEATH TO ALL LGBTQ+