Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to be incel with blue/green eyes?

Is it possible?

• Yes

Votes: 66 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They're such a huge advantage, they even make subhumans look godly.
1449652199526.jpg

This applies to dogs and cats too since they cost more if they have colored eyes. Females also prefer to fuck big dogs with colored eyes as opposed to smaller more beta looking breeds.
true

Looks at how reddit upvotes a cat with green eyes to the top of /r/awww

Eyepill and dogpills in one. Cucktears just keeps being wrong and cherrypicking.

@Weed @StormlitAqua

I have green eyes.
Women here like dark eyes

Yeah. Of course.

Is this a question?

I have green eyes.
Women here like dark eyes
Luckyyyyyyyy I wish I had green eyes it would be such a huge halo. Might even offset my norwood

You can be an incel with a perfect face... if you're short.

This applies especially to blacks. The contrast is insane
It can turn the average black man into a tyrone lite at worst
Tyrone+blue/green eyes=god
Imagine if Michael Ealy had black eyes instead

Same with Jeremy Meeks.

They can't handle very black eyes yet
Jfl. Black eyes don't exist. It's dark brown.
Any ethnic with blue eyes, tbh.

Just take the L dude. Nobody says black eyes.

People who aren't coping like fucking losers do. Under all normal lighting my eyes look black and my pupils are indistinguishable from my irises.

What color do these eyes look like:

serveimage

Only ethnic copers who want to delude themselves about their genetics would claim those look anything other than "black." They look almost as dark as his hair and unless you look very closely you can't see any difference at all.

Or when the sun is shining/flash is on.

No. Black eyes don't exist.

Then again neither does black skin. My eyes look blacker than black people look black.

People who aren't coping like fucking losers do. Under all normal lighting my eyes look black and my pupils are indistinguishable from my irises.

What color do these eyes look like:

serveimage

Only ethnic copers who want to delude themselves about their genetics would claim those look anything other than "black." They look as dark as his hair.
Jfl at being a low iq mod. Black eyes don't exist. Just take the L and stop embarrassing yourself. His hair is also dark brown. Jfl at being this stupid.
Then again neither does black skin. My eyes look blacker than black people look black.
Skin color =/= eye color. Jfl.

Jfl at being a low iq mod. Black eyes don't exist. Just take the L and stop embarrassing yourself. His hair is also dark brown. Jfl at being this stupid.

Jesus you're fucking retarded. With that logic, there is nothing in nature that is actually black except a black hole, since black is the complete absence of light.

is it legal to post my eyes just to show you that having brown/black eyes is death?

Jesus you're fucking retarded. With that logic, there is nothing in nature that is actually black except a black hole, since black is the complete absence of light.
Says the retarded guy who thinks black colored eyes exist, then screeches like an autist because he can't admit he's wrong. Again, take the L.
is it legal to post my eyes just to show you that having brown/black eyes is death?
You can post your picture here.

Says the retarded guy who thinks black colored eyes exist, then screeches like an autist because he can't admit he's wrong. Again, take the L.
What difference does it make? Black or very dark brown, still incel.

huge cope, it doesn’t matter when everyone else will still see them as brown.

What difference does it make? Black or very dark brown, still incel.
Whites can get away with brown eyes if they have blond hair though. It's seen as a halo by normies due to the contrast.

Brown

"Muh scientific facts are a huge cope." And yeah that's my point, they're brown, so your post is useless.

Interesting, is one eye lighter than the other?
the one is clear brown and the other is very black with other black around the eye

It took you how many years to accept that ethnics are fucked in dating? How many thousands of posts did you make again arguing that "ethnicity didn't matter" before you finally understood?

I don't call my eyes "brown" for the same reason you couldn't accept FOR YEARS that ethnics are fucked. You are a world class ethnic coper. Ethnic copers are the only ones who call their pitch dark eyes "dark brown." My mom tries to call my eyes "dark brown." It's a coping mechanism. They only look brown if I shine a bright light directly into them. Under normal light, my eyes look black, and unlike you, I don't need to delude myself about my nature.

THESE are actual eyes deserving of being called brown:

serveimage

It took you how many years to accept that ethnics are fucked in dating? How many thousands of posts did you make again arguing that "ethnicity didn't matter" before you finally understood?

I don't call my eyes "brown" for the same reason you couldn't accept FOR YEARS that ethnics are fucked. You are a world class ethnic coper. Ethnic copers are the only ones who call their pitch dark eyes "dark brown." My mom tries to call my eyes "dark brown." It's a coping mechanism. They only look brown if I shine a bright light directly into them. Under normal light, my eyes look black, so, and unlike you, I don't need to delude myself about my nature.

THESE are actual eyes deserving of being called brown:

serveimage
I'm not sure why you think I'm coping? Learn to read with your dark brown eyes because I posted a thread earlier that the race pill is real. And the color of that woman's eye is a few shades lighter because it's obvious you can see the sun is shining in her face, jfl. Whether they look "black" doesn't matter either, they're still not black. Saying scientific facts =\= isn't "a coping mechanism," what kind of dumb shit is that anyways?

Whites can get away with brown eyes if they have blond hair though. It's seen as a halo by normies due to the contrast.
Wrong, only dogs can get away with having brown eyes.
f4Ldfu2.jpg

That would be me.
White, blue eyes, 1.84 mtrs.
Truecel.