Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible for your intelligence to drop?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Is it possible if that your intelligence can drop slightly? You become less and less imaginative or creative. Start feeling dumber?

Is this possible, if so, what are the signs?

As you age (past ~25), fluid intelligence does (or the other way around — crystalized). Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure, I've seen examples of old guys being very smart like david icke, and I've seen examples of them getting dumber like bruce willis as they age.

I don't know what the signs are, but I do know that you should definitely rest well (sleep), keep your mind in shape with exercise and not drugmax or alcoholmax if you want your mind to remain sharp. If you still feel like you're getting dumber, then either your genetics have fucked you over in yet another way, or you should stop reading IT posts if you're reading those.

Yes 100%, if you sit in your bedroom all day and not live.

I don't know what the signs are, but I do know that you should definitely rest well (sleep), keep your mind in shape with exercise and not drugmax or alcoholmax if you want your mind to remain sharp. If you still feel like you're getting dumber, then either your genetics have fucked you over in yet another way, or you should stop reading IT posts if you're reading those.
My mind feels foggy and my memory is starting to suck. Feeling mentally fatigued

My PS4 is full of storage and I don't have Ps Plus. So all I do is use my phone mostly. Spending up to 8 hours screen time daily.
I fap often. But I'm trying to stop.

I'm also finding out that I can't articulate myself as fluently as I could before. It's hard for me to put things into words. Mind you I'm still a youngcel and not old whatsoever.

[UWSL]Do you think this might have something to do my intelligence? Im scared. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
I'm not sure, I've seen examples of old guys being very smart like david icke, and I've seen examples of them getting dumber like bruce willis as they age.

As you age (past ~25), fluid intelligence does (or the other way around — crystalized). Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes 100%, if you sit in your bedroom all day and not live.
My mind feels foggy and my memory is starting to suck. Feeling mentally fatigued

My PS4 is full of storage and I don't have Ps Plus. So all I do is use my phone mostly. Spending up to 8 hours screen time daily.

I'm also finding out that I can't articulate myself as fluently as I could before. It's hard for me to put things into words. Mind you I'm still a youngcel and not old whatsoever.

Do you think this might have something to do my intelligence? Im scared.

Not for everyone, but I think for some people yes

It could be from eating junk food and added sugars, drugs, or you hit your head.

It could be from eating junk food and added sugars, drugs, or you hit your head.
Does that lower intelligence in any shape or form? I haven't done any drugs

Does that lower intelligence in any shape or form? I haven't done any drugs
Yes, you have to give your brain clean energy, so it doesn't function on low quality fuel. You should also exercise and get sunlight to help you think clearer.

I think brain can get lazy if you dont stimulate it long enough. I did yesterday mensas online IQ test and i did it in half time and got 117 score, i actually surprised myself considering im kinda stupid with rotten brain.

yes after starting using steroids my brain has been deteriorating faster

I have been feeling more and more retarded with each year. especially when the covid hit and I hit rotting levels previously unimagined :worryfeels:

People have teld me I’m retarded on here more and more now so it can be true:cryfeels:

I think brain can get lazy if you dont stimulate it long enough. I did yesterday mensas online IQ test and i did it in half time and got 117 score, i actually surprised myself considering im kinda stupid with rotten brain.
My PS4 not working. How tf should I stimulate my brain. All I have is TV and my phone, music

My PS4 not working. How tf should I stimulate my brain. All I have is TV and my phone, music
Beats me, all I do is coping. Try reading maybe. Look up on youtube your console problem, maybe you could fix it yourself.

[UWSL]Do you think this might have something to do my intelligence? Im scared. [/UWSL]

You posted the same reply twice. It's OVER for your brain.

incelation atrophies your brain

I don't know, I just know my desire to be a "good person" has dropped.

You posted the same reply twice. It's OVER for your brain.
No, I was trying to get the attention of all the other users for a quicker answer. Just had a nap and I feel much better now

I think so, my intelligence dropped in 2019 due to LDARing. I'm desperately trying to get back to my former self.

I think so, my intelligence dropped in 2019 due to LDARing. I'm desperately trying to get back to my former self.
So is it possible to regain it back?

Is it possible if that your intelligence can drop slightly? You become less and less imaginative or creative. Start feeling dumber?

It happened to me, Don't know why. There are no warning signs, one day you just feel dumber

Is it possible to get it back?
Don't know, don't care. I am so far into my life even if I magically became smarter it would change nothing. It's not like you need that intelligence for something anyways but to feel narcissistic about it

My grand-uncle was very intelligent in his youth then he survived two car crashes within a few years, afterwards his fluid intelligence dropped significantly. :feelswhat::blackpill:

It happens with drug use, depression, psychosis, other diseases (covid), toxins, alcohol, etc.

THe most common cause is old age.

This phenomenon is called "cognitive decline".

This happened to me only I just have done and am continuing to do large amounts of psychedelics.

Im supposed to have iq of 120-125 according a few mensa test online but Im always one of the slowest in class. Either the test lied to me or my class are iq moggers :feelsUgh:

Don't know, don't care. I am so far into my life even if I magically became smarter it would change nothing. It's not like you need that intelligence for something anyways but to feel narcissistic about it
Although I admit that's true. I did use it to stroke my ego. But that's not the case right now. I have some plans I want to bring into fruition.

Last edited:
Although I admit that's true. I did use it to stroke my ego. But that's not the case right now. I have some plans I want to bring into fruition.
What might that be?

Bring my goals and dreams into fruition and living them out. To attract abundance and careermaxx.
My tip for you is, to read books, a lot of them. Buy puzzles, hard ones. Do shit like that, just read on the internet

Re: just wait until superintelligent ai has been fully developed
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152007562Friday, December 19, 2014 7:26 PM CST
The intelligence of any computerized device operates as efficiently as the creator implements the over-all functionality based on their perception.
Re: my ex-wife still misses me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158554741Tuesday, March 24, 2015 11:23 AM CDT
Ah yes, the typical argument regarding "Vocabulary" is equivalent to a significant degree of intelligence. If we consider the two categories of intelligence, "Crystallized"(The ability to memorize and recall information) and "Fluid"(The innate ability to reason logically independent of complete information.), It soon becomes apparent that although utilizing terms with greater complexity does not necessary indicate a greater degree of "Fluid" intelligence, It does indicate an increased degree of "Crystallized" knowledge, which indirectly improves "Fluid" intelligence itself and promotes further cognitive function. If you find the idea of someone utilizing appropriate terminology they prefer on a website as "repulsive", I'd highly suggest that you cease to read their responses.

Re: LOLOLOLOLO @brickstead
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149997699Tuesday, November 18, 2014 6:09 AM CST
"I think it duz :3 Bcuz if u r dumb and almost have no knowledge, then your brain wont weigh that much But if you know a lot, then your brain will be heavier. See! My logic bomb still works and it bombin it up! :D" Actually, the quantity of "Neurons" involved certainly doesn't indicate a person's level of "Intelligence", It's the Neuron's capability to process the information and utilize it that determines this. Regardless, though, only the individual themselves will have a very accurate understanding of their actual intellectual capacity.

It's possible. Actually there are many thing that are deleterious to intelligence, such as trauma and mental illness. Supposing you are here because of inceldom, it's pretty possible that your brain is impaired for some condition caused by your life experiences (or lack of). Our brain is made of conections, if it's not stimulated they can become less efficient over time (that's what happens to old people, with their neurons dying and etc).

I usually have this foggy feeling as well, it actually started after I became more and more lonely. I also have a hard time concentrating, even for things I know I can solve easily (so it's not really a drop, more like you can't use it properly, it's weird).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back