Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it possible for chad to lose?

Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
Is it possible for chad to lose? I feel like no matter what negative thing thrown at him society will do everything in their power to fix his life, if he goes to jail he becomes millionaire model, if he murders someone people argue for second chances, if he is piece of shit then people say he made a mistake and accept the most half assed apology.
I don’t know if Chad losing is possible, but I know for a fact us winning isn’t

Yes. But it's extremely unlikely as it usually involves him being fucked over royally. Like going through an accident that leaves him mutilated and shit.

Depends on the Chad. Cause the agepill comes for almost everyone. There are certain Chad though, who even the agepill don't affect. Certain Chads, when they get old, end up just fucking young foids with daddy issues. But for the other Chads, the agepill will knock them down a bit. Unfortunately, usually those chads are married with their loyal foid wives by then and settled down after breaking the backs of tons of foids in their younger years.

Yes. But it's extremely unlikely as it usually involves him being fucked over royally. Like going through an accident that leaves him mutilated and shit.

Is it possible for chad to lose? I feel like no matter what negative thing thrown at him society will do everything in their power to fix his life, if he goes to jail he becomes millionaire model, if he murders someone people argue for second chances, if he is piece of shit then people say he made a mistake and accept the most half assed apology.
Oy vey chad better not speak out against the chosen race!
If he does he will fall out window from tall building by accident!

He can lose his looks by having his face mutilated tbh.

In the past it was more common for chad to die in war. It was a more statusmaxxed profession then.

If he loses his looks or is non NT (i will put every NTpill denier on ignore)

Yeah, when he meets GigaChad

If he's in a freak accident that affects his looks or functionality or both

If he becomes crippled or disfigured, yeah, and there's cases of Chads getting cucked by other Chads or getting divorceraped and shit

If he loses his chad status then that will screw him over. Aging is what often does this. But some men who are old can still remain chads to women who are in their age range, like George Clooney for example since he hasn't aged bad but is still old either way

The only thing chad can lose, is his virginity to a sweet blonde teen foid.

only if he gets fat and bald.

Maybe if he gets and std and dies(hopefully)

Yes, he can get older, suffer illness, lose loved ones, etc.

If he gets cancer goes bald then dies

Yes, there's plenty who do. I'd say most do. All of the top guys in my school ended up being nothing wageslaves that got fucked over in divorce.

Not that it's a happy feeling. They still had chances in life that we never had, only because of their genetics.

Depends on the Chad. Cause the agepill comes for almost everyone. There are certain Chad though, who even the agepill don't affect. Certain Chads, when they get old, end up just fucking young foids with daddy issues. But for the other Chads, the agepill will knock them down a bit. Unfortunately, usually those chads are married with their loyal foid wives by then and settled down after breaking the backs of tons of foids in their younger years.
And when we hit the wall, we will more than likely be in the same predicament as before except we will be closer towards our deaths.

Acid attack to the face + legs cut off.
Now he's and ugly midget