Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All Chads must fucking die

psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
So the Chad of my class asked one of his side chick to forcefully interact with me.
He knows i am an incel and he knows i browse .is and i do not talk to women, not even female professors. And He is taking advantage if it.

Interacting with that dumb whore side chick of chad is making me catch feelings for her, and i know it is stupid and will get me in jail if i continue to interact.

I hope i was a fucking schizo, that way i could create new waifus any moment i started to catch feelings for dumb 3d whore pajeeta toilets

That's why I don't interact with anyone

TOTAL CHAD DEATH!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

So the Chad of my class asked one of his side chick to forcefully interact with me.
He knows i am an incel and he knows i browse .is and i do not talk to women, not even female professors. And He is taking advantage if it.
that's nice of him

what's the problem?