Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it over if?

A

Anon1o1

Greycel
You turned 20 and still khhv?

that depends do u have friends? if answer is no then its over.

Yes i have many friends. Over 15. Most are on same boat tho but no one ugly
Then it's not over

>tfw no friends and in late 20s

Id say no. 20 is still young. I didnt start thinking it was really over till 26ish.

try being 22 khhv with only 1 friend

it's over if you're sub 4.5 and/or mentally ill

Id say no. 20 is still young. I didnt start thinking it was really over till 26ish.
20 may be young, but living 20 years on this planet is still a long shitty time especially as an ugly male and without proper interaction with a female I can definitely tell u its over.

Hope for what? To be some chick's 13th "boyfriend" in line?

Tick Tock tick tock
Time for the glock

How is it possible to not have friends?
I have more chances of finding a unicorn and have a ride on his back to the moon to piss on earth and drown it, than making friends.

I'm a 19 year old friendless KV
Rip

How is it possible to not have friends?
I'm 22 and no friends. Everyone already has their social circles made. You think people want to talk to a guy that is ugly or is very non-NT ? Many have a lack of social validation in childhood.

I'm over 30 and I don't and I have never really had friends aside from people who tolerate my online persona on IRC / Discord or whatever. In grade school and high school normies sometimes tolerated me out of pity. I tried to do the "class clown" thing for awhile, and I got good at making people laugh (even the teachers) but I am so unfortunate looking and autistic that nobody would actually go out of their way to bond with me personally, aside from just "hey angusprime, tell that joke again hahaha, bros you gotta hear this."

None of those people ever made an effort to associate with or spend time with me outside of the times where we would see each other normally, and would avoid me awkwardly if I tried (ESPECIALLY girls). None of them are in contact with me now. My own family are the only people who have "cared" about me but even they treat me like a burden or a nuisance.

No. It's easy to make friends if you don't spend all day at home and initiate conversation yourself.
No it isn't. When I talked to people, they would just treat me like shit.

How did you make it through high school without a gf? It's over.

This is an incel forum. Are you retarded
It was a rhetorical question. Going through middle and high school surrounded by cute horny girls and never getting a gf means that there is no hope at all for the OP. It's not going to get easier.

It was a rhetorical question. Going through middle and high school surrounded by cute horny girls and never getting a gf means that there is no hope at all for the OP. It's not going to get easier.
*cute horny girls who want Chads and normies

It's over in so far as having any continual luck with women or to constantly have a male social circle. However, you can maybe get lucky and no longer be a truecel and actually have a friend or two - that is, if you put a huge amount of effort into looksmaxing and trying to be more sociable.

It's over in so far as having any continual luck with women or to constantly have a male social circle. However, you can maybe get lucky and no longer be a truecel and actually have a friend or two - that is, if you put a huge amount of effort into looksmaxing and trying to be more sociable.
I'm not a truecel

It's not over until it's over.