Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there anything more brutal than having a sexhaver brother?

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
★★★★
My brother literally carries foids around on his shoulders and does shit late at night with his normie friends while posting his mogger height, frame, and face on Instagram. Meanwhile I fucking rot as a khhv with no friends on .is :cryfeels:

If only I got luckier with my genetics JFL.

I'm going to rope soon buddy boyos

Sexhaver sisters and worse still, having a whore mother

Having sister or slutty whore mother.

A sexhaver sister would be worse, since you can't even fuck her despite living under the same roof. (I wouldn't let westermarck effect hold me back tho)

I'm going to rope soon buddy boyos
Can't blame you if you do tbhtbh.
My borther is worse off than me. I can't imagine getting mogged at home too literally 24/7 hell.

Being in the vicinity of ANYONE engaged in a sexual relationship is hell but I think it would be worse if you were the older brother not him. It's kind of expected of you to have less experienced with women so you are given a pass by your family, that pass will eventually run out and they will start telling you to your face that you need to get laid, but until then you get to enjoy watching your older brother live your dream.