Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IS IT OKAY IF I TOUCH YOU???

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/m3UnZ3ASk3Y

controversial opinion, but I think I have to side with the woke barber, because it's already like this IRL, where you have to ask consent to hug or shake hands. So you might as well be consistent about this for everything. I also enjoy all this pronoun business, because it's an easy way to get attention when I'm already invisible

2024 01 10 14 06 32  Is It Okay If I Touch You   Reacting To WOKE Hairdresser   YouTube

its comments like this, as an autist, that kill me inside. Now simply asking for consent is considered assault to these people

Last edited:
Ew what the fuck, if I ask this shit I’m getting the electric chair

Ew what the fuck, if I ask this shit I’m getting the electric chair
that's what I mean, like we as shitkin ethnics HAVE TO ASK, or we will get the electric chair, and while it's ridiculous that a normal looking white woman to ask (because she can easily get away with it), at least by her asking it (albeit for insincere virtue signalling), it reduces everyone's life quality to ours which is only fair.

People are such snowflakes these days it's not funny anymore.