Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it normal that I hate pretty much every one?

Yan Babayan

Yan Babayan

Self-banned
-
I hate my mother for abusing me as a child and being an egoistic yet spineless low iq piece of shit. Now that I've grown up she doesn't dare to touch me, but she never even once said sorry
I hate my sister for unironically verbally abusing me despite being younger than me and generally being an amoral (classical foid style) piece of shit to me
I hate my father for being cynic, jaded and uncaring towards me like I'm not his son rather just a stranger
I hate my school friends for leaving me behind the second I stopped jestermaxxing (I'm 21 btw)
I hate my only present irl friend for adding me to blacklist on social media for no apparent reason
Is that normal???
I'm thinking is there even anyone who I don't hate?
???
My head is spinning, is it me who's insane, or the world.

I hate my mother for abusing me as a child and being an egoistic yet spineless low iq piece of shit. Now that I've grown up she doesn't dare to touch me, but she never even once said sorry
I feel like many incels grew up with shitty mothers. Looking back, my mom always treated me like shit and fucked up my life in various ways. I honestly have no idea why my dad married her considering that even in her prime she was a becky at best

Yes it's perfectly reasonable to hate everyone except for yourself.

This world is insane and not meant for us

Embrace the hatred this world hates you

I try to believe in people and time after time they stab me in the back :feelsbadman::feelsping::feelsbadman:
Believing that humans are inherently good was a boomer mentality that doesn't apply nowadays.

It'll take time but let the hatred be the torch that guides you to the light at the end of tunnel

Yes, its completely normal to not only hate those who strike you down from your path but also those who enabled it and laughed while enjoying the view. no mercy for the human race!

I don't really hate other people, they just feel alien to me and I can't imagine we have anything in common. NPCs are like a different species.