Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it my fault or the employer's fault?

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
I yet again tried to join a profitable company but was rejected during the interview because the employer noticed I have been kicked out of 109 companies.

I told him it's the companies' fault, not mine, but he insisted that there's no way I was a good employee if I got kicked out so many times, and I accused him of xenophobia.

6 million youngsters like me are looking for jobs every 5 years, but those totalitarian employers just hire their own people. Little do they know that diversity is our strength.

I might pass a law to prohibit him from ever criticizing me again, and if he does criticize me, he'll be locked up in jail.

Who does he think he is to assume I have so much power? I'll call my lawyers and journalists and bankers to shut him down.

Last edited:
Implying you don't already own the company. :feelsEhh:

That's what you get for trolling locals) Lose some more of your pretentious attitude, and you will be good

That's what you get for trolling locals) Lose some more of your pretentious attitude, and you will be good
You really didn't get the metaphor, did you?

just sign up for linked in brah n make sum connectionz

I yet again tried to join a profitable company but was rejected during the interview because the employer noticed I have been kicked out of 109 companies.

I told him it's the companies' fault, not mine, but he insisted that there's no way I was a good employee if I got kicked out so many times, and I accused him of xenophobia.

6 million youngsters like me are looking for jobs every 5 years, but those totalitarian employers just hire their own people. Little do they know that diversity is our strength.

I might pass a law to prohibit him from ever criticizing me again, and if he does criticize me, he'll be locked up in jail.

Who does he think he is to assume I have so much power? I'll call my lawyers and journalists and bankers to shut him down.
have you actually been kicked out of 109 jobs? what the hell jfl. nevermind this a Jew joke