Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just me, or is this study kind of implying that female-perpetrated sexual abuse is worse than male-perpetrated one

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Hmm:waitwhat:...

Long-term mental health consequences of female- versus male-perpetrated child sexual abuse

The consequences were similar in quantity, albeit different in type. Callers with experiences of female-perpetrated abuse were more likely to report suicidality, non-suicidal self-injury behavior, personality disorders, dissociative identity disorders, alcohol/ drug addiction, and schizophrenia, while people with experiences of male-perpetrated abuse rather reported post-traumatic stress disorder, affective disorders, anxiety disorders, dissociative disorders, eating disorders, externalized disorders, and psychosomatic disorders.
Anyone else feels like the second group seems less nasty and more bearable than the first one, or is it just me:feelsjuice:?

Last edited:
the only sexual abuse i've ever received from foids was them forcing me to be an asexual touch starved virgin.

This doesn't surprise me much, because women's violence is the emotion. Technically, they are purely apathetic psychopaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back