Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it insane that I still have hope I can ascend being a 26 year old virgin?

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Do you see?
i want to be a fakecel so bad. :cryfeels::feelsrope: I don’t belong here things weren’t supposed to turn out like this.

a man can dream

Yeah bud you can ascend you just will have a fat ugly gf and still live.a shitty nigger life and die miserables this is our destiny

Why are you writing 5 bingchiling dollar at the end
Cause I thought it was funny :feelskek:
5 bingchilion dollar

Yeah, it is insane, but a man has a right to have some fantasies he dreams about. Even if you do ascend, the damage is already done from the decade+ of loneliness. There will always be a hole in your soul, a dark corner in your mind calling you - Rehab Room. You are forever orphaned by the teenage love you never had - Michel Houellebecq

It’s not insane to hold out hope for something literally 99% of the world’s population can experience

Even if you woke up as chad tomorrow, no girl would want you after learning you have zero experience. That's the true blackpill - the fact that 99% of foids would ditch you after one night and go for a different chad who had hundreds of bodies

It's over no matter how you look at it brocel :feelsbadman:

Hope is cope, but its also cope or rope

Even if you woke up as chad tomorrow, no girl would want you after learning you have zero experience. That's the true blackpill - the fact that 99% of foids would ditch you after one night and go for a different chad who had hundreds of bodies

:feelsbadman:

No idea man because im nearly same age and have no experiences and no idea what to even do. Dating Apps never worked nor did going to Bars, I sometimes go into shopping malls but I just walk around doing nothing.

You are here forever

i want to be a fakecel so bad. :cryfeels::feelsrope: I don’t belong here things weren’t supposed to turn out like this.
No one wants to be an incel bro, but you should realistically look at how your life has went to determine where it’s going next