Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it better to be a wizard or a youngcel?

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★★★
On the one hand, youngcels can live in hope and still fix their shit if they're not truecels. OTOH, wizards can live in comfort that it's truly over and the only choices are cope or rope.

Definitely youngcel.

I'm a wizardcel and there's no comfort. I haven't grown numb it. It's constant anger, sadness and envy.

It's the same as when you're a youngcel, except with worse health and all your peers mogg you to oblivion with their sexual experiences and achievements.

My mental health was much better ten years ago, with inceldom there's only one way: downwards.

It's better to be chad.

The End.

Got 6 more years left till wizardry and it’s only getting more and more worse every single year.

The only reason you should stay alive into oldcel age is so your parents don't outlive you and feel bad. Otherwise, I see no point.

I'm glad I'm not 20 still but being a wizard brings new downers to life.

Define wizard and youngcel in terms of ages
I'm 27 KHHV it's virtually over for me I also don't know how to behave in social settings or be interesting or funny

Wizardy is way worse my mental and physical health is rapidly declining.

I'm 27 KHHV it's virtually over for me I also don't know how to behave in social settings or be interesting or funny
Wizard is virgin after 30

Wizard is 30+, you're an apprentice. Youngcel I'd say people below 21.

My mental health was much better ten years ago, with inceldom there's only one way: downwards.
I feel the same as in my 20s, except I'm a neetcel instead of collegecel.

I'm 28 KHHV it's virtually over for me I also don't know how to behave in social settings or be interesting or funny